Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

LobsterMobster posted:

He's probably just sitting in a dark room, hoping his brain stops slowly seeping out of his skull

You're all wrong, he's putting Skittles into his roided out bellybutton to try and eject them one by one into his mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jiro posted:

You're all wrong, he's putting Skittles into his roided out bellybutton to try and eject them one by one into his mouth.

Bold of you to assume he eats carbs

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Your mental image of the day: EC3 staring at his phone, waiting for Triple H to call.

It's this, but with a phone, instead of a chicken. The seasoning stays.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*confused chimp noises*

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ricky I will pay you $300 and a large supreme pizza do not host those chucklefucks

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

what a rollercoaster

on one hand it's hilarious that two of the three main cyn guys just got called back by triple h but it's somehow way more sad that ricky morton is now cashing their checks

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you've scrolled to this point did you notice that's Austin Aries on the poster and not Marty Scurll?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

If you've scrolled to this point did you notice that's Austin Aries on the poster and not Marty Scurll?

Yes but also lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

either one of them are a waste of the time it takes to photoshop them into the poster so does it really matter either way

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MassRafTer posted:

Only because I did a double take in shock at someone in America booking Party Marty

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Only because I did a double take in shock at someone in America booking Party Marty

Not America but Santino tried to book him here in Toronto about a month ago. I don't know what happened with that event but I think he at least unbooked Marty after people were like WTF dude

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Billy suckers them in before they realise too late pumpkin spice is a spice owned

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

forkboy84 posted:

He's been at some recent Mucha Lucha Atlanta shows, which means I haven't, so I missed seeing Mr Iguana :(

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Not America but Santino tried to book him here in Toronto about a month ago. I don't know what happened with that event but I think he at least unbooked Marty after people were like WTF dude

I saw he had a new villain vlog this week mentioning battlearts so didn’t it happen?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

this is probably a good seminar for anyone looking to succeed in the pro wrestling business. just take whatever aries or ec3 tells you to do and do the opposite.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Is Phil Brooks ready to control his narrative???

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Punk has money

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Well I’m sure having a novelty CYN cheque will be a fun little piece of memorabilia because there’s absolutely no chance those things are going to cash lol

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Can't wait to follow my favorite wrestling company around on tour

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!
Too busy controlling their narrative to be controlling their bookings.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Cancel culture has gone too far.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Wintermutant posted:

Can't wait to follow my favorite wrestling company around on tour

Come And Take It Live

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

zetamind2000 posted:

Come And Take It Live

Moron Label Pro

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

zetamind2000 posted:

Come And Take It Live

It’s a cool little venue in Austin. They’ve been doing a lot more wrestling there lately.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Oil! posted:

:laffo:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Oil! posted:

In this case, not far enough

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1570410620528529408

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Big Seasoning won.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
EC3 has said a lot of stupid things in his life. Calling Killer Kross "phenomenal" may be the biggest lie of all

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I better get a refund on my #RANTROOM tickets.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"im controlling my narrative! im controlling my narrative!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob-like object

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

"im controlling my narrative! im controlling my narrative!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into chicken seasoning

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

I better get a refund on my #RANTROOM tickets.

wanting a refund is letting someone else control your narrative.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

The show must not go on.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
cant believe CYN was derailed by the choo choo train guy leaving the station

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ad by Khad posted:

cant believe CYN was derailed by the choo choo train guy leaving the station

I can, I've seen Unstoppable. Great film.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

it's like speed except that if he goes over five miles an hour his knees explode

please ignore that it was a bus in speed and not a train. omega'd the gently caress out of this joke

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
:group x voice:

Ad by Khad posted:

choo choo train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
What was the timeframe between Braun making that "CYN will outlive that AEW botchfest markfest bullshit" and leaving them for dead to run back to Uncle Paul's loving embrace? Like a week?