Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*confused chimp noises*

Good lord, why does everything have to be such a loving ordeal with these chud dickheads. Who do you think you are? The Prince of Denmark, avenging his dead dad? Eat your lovely chicken with the lovely seasoning, you loving donut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Like the time you taught Christy Hemme a lesson because of the oh so heinous crime against humanity that is flubbing a line?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

this promotion's gonna end up getting everyone who's in orlando who didn't get pulled into the jacksonville orbit in time, i reckon

There'd probably be a fair few who are there just because it's a paycheque and they know or have worked with someone who's already there in the past. That was certainly the impression I got based on what Big Damo had been tweeting. A mixture of wrestlers being collectively dim, and taking whatever job they can while they can.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I'm not going to begrudge the guy for taking any regular job that he's offered.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Benne posted:

Rowan has wrestled just 13 matches since March 2020 when WWE cut him, mostly in NEW or some other random Northeast indie. He's probably just happy for a paycheck.

I just checked, and it looks like he's getting consistent acting work, but I suppose that only covers so much when it comes to the bills.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Seams posted:

Low Ki already controls his narrative and therefore doesn’t need to take part.

Except when a particular CZW security guard happens to be nearby.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

El Generico posted:

CYN is like if the "no slapping your thigh during kicks" sign became sentient and started a promotion

CYN is like if the "no slapping your thigh during kicks" sign became sentient, watched Fight Club with a bunch of a bunch of roided up bros going "whooooooooaaaaaa!" for the entirety of its runtime and completely missed the point and then started a promotion.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

At this point I legitimately can't decide whether CYN turning out to be a satirical art troll created to mock toxic masculinity would be more funny or less funny than it being real. They're 100% hitting all the notes that a parody would hit.

There is that song title scrolling by at the bottom of the video which makes me wonder.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Alaois posted:

does she have white girl dreads now

Pretty sure she's had that hairstyle for a while.

Also, what is that video even going for?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Really loses something when you don't have the copy from the original tweet.

https://twitter.com/Adamscherr99/status/1523689713726820353

Get a suit that fits, you loving loser.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Has Trapt done any music for this bunch? If not, I wonder how much longer before they do.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Seams posted:

On a scale from Romero to Leto how Jokerfied is Braun

He is a resident of the society

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Wait, who hosed an ogre?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Your mental image of the day: EC3 staring at his phone, waiting for Triple H to call.

It's this, but with a phone, instead of a chicken. The seasoning stays.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*confused chimp noises*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

"im controlling my narrative! im controlling my narrative!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into chicken seasoning