Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Can I be the mafia ik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

"I was confirming them as town"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wins32767 posted:

I kinda want to run a game where everyone is a dayvig with some mechanics around the resolution of shots. Like the longer you hold them the more the power up and they don't fire until halfway through the day so going first isn't a huge advantage. Western themed.

I had an idea like that, but everyone had a one shot dayvig no restrictions. I figured I'd just say "go" and then half the players would be dead before halfway through day 1

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I wouldn't want anyone to know the others have shots though. My plan was to set up a normal game but everyone has "you also have a dayvig" in their role pm.

Someone shoots first, people figure out the game and go to blasting town

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Somberbrero posted:

I'm getting married today! Savahontas and I first met in VOTE1's Slenderman mini-Mafia in 2009. I wanted to honor that part of our relationship with a gift I received many moons ago from Little Mac. I feel in some ways indebted to the community for my present happiness, she doesn't play anymore but it is fun to read back through our cringey private messages here. Thank you, Mafia community.

wooooo congrats somber!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##vote sandwolf

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Potato Salad posted:

Oi, is the meta to generally try to execute someone day 1? If so, why?

I've seen this a few times and I can't figure it out, and I don't anticipate getting a non-irony-poisoned answer within an active game thread.

voting is important and it's important to vote when you're given the opportunity even if you don't really know anything about the candidates positions or alignments so just vote for whoever you want to based on vibes

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

merk posted:

Town of Salem meta is wrong.

alternatively always listen to merk

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf is the worst and you should always vote for that guy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

I think you’ll find I no longer play mafia

I refuse to believe this

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That chaos game was really fun

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Monathin posted:

Hey nerds! Who wants to watch some double-fake wrestling! The Something Awful Wrestling PPV - the GOON-1 CLIMAX, is going live in the next 8-ish minutes! https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Mafia superstars CubicalSucrose, Snooze Cruise, and myself are all on the card for the PPV! It'll probably have custom arenas built by our good pal STONE COLD 64! Come cheer us on or talk poo poo about us! EIther way is fun! Laugh as WWE 2k23 proves itself a barely functional videogame!

I was there too

Megamissen posted:

2v2v2v2 Team Elimination Match
ilmucche eliminates Monathing (KO)

:colbert:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wind Tunnel Money Machine is a great name

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

go cube. powerslam those losers from the other forums through tables

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

how does the championship work, do you get points for winning the game or for being a good player

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

If someone votes or cases you just scream omgus and vote for them, easy peasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

merk posted:

It’s like using an aimbot in a casual fps game. You might win, but you’re actual scum.

Come play cs again