Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

poty posted:

FYI depending on where you are F1 TV Pro, which streams all F1-F2-F3 broadcasts, might be having a free 7 day trial, which according to themselves usually is not the case

For the purposes of this deal I am now located in Tuvalu

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Boco_T posted:

also, holy loving poo poo
https://imgur.com/p31Rtkf

I ride motorcycles and I’ll take a hundred low sides before a single high side. gently caress that.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Feeling confident this thread can be changed from CARS to RACING since we experienced an increase in on-track action and a considerable reduction in crowd shots, celebrity garage footage and mid-race team principal interviews.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Red Bull agreed to double DNF in the first race to generate media talking points to overshadow the final race investigation from last year, in exchange for no change to the outcome.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Lotta racism against the dutch imo

Jos is an abhorrent person, it has nothing to do with his nationality.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Frond posted:

Lost in this conversation is Alpine, who do look better.

Better than…?

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

McLaren’s issues are so much worse than the other teams

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Weird place for turn one

First track with a start/finish line that is mid corner. Vegas exclusive.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

your friend wicka posted:

I barely drive outside of visiting family, which I do like 3-4 times a year at least. That's the vast majority of the miles I have on my car. I've bought gas one time in 2022 and I still have 3/4 of a tank.

Sounds like owning a car at all is more pointless than owning an EV

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

your friend wicka posted:

Android fanboys really are just genuinely awful human beings.

A statement that could be applied to a fanboy of any consumer brand.

Except Lego. Lego is cool and good and the superior interlocking plastic brick manufacturer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

learnincurve posted:

I can’t find a watch that won’t burn a big angry band into my wrist because I’m allergic to everything.

Most watches have removable bands, I mostly wear a dive watch on a nato band, but it came with a metal band.

boop the snoot posted:

you don't wear watches to tell time anymore

they are accessories now

everyone still just checks their phone

My phone isn’t rated for 40m and I don’t think it can handle salt water, so I wear a watch when diving.

Only one of my motorcycles has a clock so a watch helps for riding too.

In the office a watch is my jewellery since the world isn’t progressive enough to accept the public display of my butthole piercing as a statement of individuality.