Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I really hope Ferrari is a top team again, I miss seeing them winning all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
feeling like a ferrari year

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Rinkles posted:

for real, are they likely cheating?

its only cheating if you get caught

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

haas challenging mercedes, this season is awesome so far

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

really excited for the whole season, this is great

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

or a 2.5s pit stop now

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

ferrari 1, 2, like it should be

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

is any redbull going to finish?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

haas in 5th

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

This is Ferrari's start of an era, I can feel it

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i give it half a season 'til the cheating is discovered

If Mercedes can somehow get a few seconds off a lap with engine magick, I'm sure Ferrari can as well

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

im so glad TSN in Canada plays commercials during the races, definitely doesnt make me Extremely Mad when they cut to them at the worst loving times

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

MustardFacial posted:

F1TV Pro works in Canada and is totally commercial free.

yeah I might do that, I just use my dad's TV subscription login to live stream sports/HBO/whatever cause I don't (and never will) have cable so I was watching for "free"

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

ethanol posted:

in 2006 my dad stopped letting me use his car so I bought a 7 year old Jeep Wrangler with 70k miles on it for 7k. Wonder what a wrangler with 70k on it it is worth now

probably still $7k

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

im trying to get a new beater pickup for driving back and forth to work, and everyone wants like $15k for 10 year old pickups with over 100k km's, its insane

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I like my Camaro 2SS. Very fun car with lots of power and potential and relatively cheap

Gas prices are making me question a 6.2L V8 but there's no replacement for displacement

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

It seems like 80% of the vehicles sold in North America now are pickups and SUVs/crossovers

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Aphex- posted:

I always knew he was a Ferrari fan

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

goddamnit now you fuckers have me looking at Quadrifoglios

lol don't buy an Alfa

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

They meant to post 250 miles

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

GramCracker posted:

I find it hilarious that modern Alfa is still stuck with the lovely reliability stigma from their earlier years (not that the 90's were good either). Like, yeah the new ones are supposedly not great compared to other marques of similar caliber, but they aren't total heaps of poo poo like most previous gen Alfa's were.

It's Italian cars in general

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Quizzlefish posted:

They seem more reliable than a red bull op

Well when you spend tens of millions of dollars Italian cars can go like, 500km before it dies

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Race 1 Mercedes: are poo poo
Me: Mercedes are poo poo lol

Race 2 Mercedes: are poo poo
Me: Mercedes are poo poo lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

lmao hamilton wont make it out of Q1 probably

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

hahaha

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

:canada:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

speng31b posted:

I hate this track

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Pragmatica posted:

so happy for checo and ferrari. get hosed, max

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/tariqpanja/status/1508110316869234696?t=hhGK9p9PFjZ4MKUF15YndQ&s=19

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

its all a netflix subplot

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

haha good stuff

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

what the hell is happening with the flags

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

stop whining so much max

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

haas beat hamilton

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

learnincurve posted:

I bought a omelette maker today and it's amazing.

A pan??

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

races at 1 PM EST are too late, bring back 9 AM races, or even earlier

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Australia is gonna be at 1 am EST

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

The Big Jesus posted:

Honestly the best days are f1 in the morning with either a coffee in bed or a Bloody Mary in the hot tub, then you’ve got a 2-3 hours to get whatever you need done for the day before launching into a full NFL Sunday slate.

make a caesar (drink) instead

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Left it in grosjean mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

italian quid posted:

Seems to always happen with beef though so 🤷🏼‍♂️ Its not like people are getting degenerative brain diseases en masse from eating KFC

why do you think theyre eating KFC?