Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
havent really noticed the mods doing anything. keep up the work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Azathoth posted:

they gotta post at least once in C-SPAM or our buttons cannot reach them

the other day I saw a report from somebody who had not made any posts in any forums since 2014, which I'm pretty sure is before cspam even existed

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

AnimeIsTrash posted:

not a drug addict

We get it you're a dork you dont have to keep telling us

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

hmm since the question is up for debate, i think the mods should give OP more attention

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SorePotato posted:

There are some liberals in the forum please ban them

yeah we can all read your posts, dont need to remind us

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

autoprobe anyone and everyone who reports anything, but still follow up on the good reports

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
How.many maoist struggle sessions have the mods exposed their fellow posting elite to and what actions have they done to enact the 5 year plan to combat liberalism

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

One thing is for certain.

I should have more power.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmao so COVID thread is great, keep it up.

ApocalypseEnjoyer posted:

Lol

In b4 new thread rule banning personals

When my significant other had to choose between her highly succesful, highly well paid career and her personal health, she made a very novel choice: flipping both off, moving back in with her sister, and doing hard drugs. I was hosed up about it for a long time, but hey, no children to take care of and it made more sense than all these masks off parents with young kids. Now their problems are over. At least it made it easier for me to move on.

It's the apocalypse so it's time to adapt and survive. Holla at me single ladies. I'm a geeky slob who lives in a rural area in a red state and who has cracked every single one of his pings, and I'm no millionaire, but I got multiple houses, dozens of acres of farmable land, and more than enough wherewithal to only share air with people of my choosing for the rest of my life.

For awhile now I've enjoyed my paradise alone while watching society fracture into irretrievable madness. If you like, let's try and bond over cackling as the world burns and absolutely turning our backs forever on friends and family who try to shame and drag us into permanent disability alongside them. I'm a bigtime outdoorsman and former world traveler. I have a good network of online friends I previously met in some spicy air while traveling and a handful of trustworthy non-chud local people. I enjoy building houses with a friend; you can mostly sit in the shade and watch me work if you prefer. I'm discussing going into business with a few interested people, but I would rather my partner be my partner, yknow?

420 24/7, all other substances get treated like they're covid. Bossy ladies with muscles and criminal records get preferential treatment, but I like all kinds. ApocalypseEnjoyer#8958, let's literally videochat in our respirators.

Hopefully this ten dollar bill will let me skip talking to dozens upon dozens of clueless women and be worth the money and the hassle of all the psycho nerds gearing up to stalk me.

Speaking of which, pay attention, virgins: you'll have to try and troll and own me on discord cuz I'm outta here. No time for whatever the hell it is you do here.

My thanks though to the wonderful people in this thread (and this thread alone) who've been providing life-saving information and support to total strangers for years while the rest of society fails so spectacularly that it's surprising to even the most coldhearted cynic. Maybe in a decade or two when everyone else is dead or wheelchair-bound and drooling, we'll throw a party on the grave of America. Good luck out there.

Lmao

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
if elon musk buys twitter, close cspam as a poison pill samson option to rip apart this forum and cause a public outcry for twitter to change owners. i don't quite know how this works because i just woke up, but it would be funny, and that's the only raison d'etre anything has any more.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

the post is crazy but the entire thread hyping him up and allowing it is even sicker, that thread needs to be nuked from orbit

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

skipmyseashells posted:

the post is crazy but the entire thread hyping him up and allowing it is even sicker, that thread needs to be nuked from orbit

lmfao :wtc:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

skipmyseashells posted:

I don't interpret it as hype for the content of the post, but recognition of a glorious banme

Like if it wasn't a banme, yeah I'd get the hooping and hollering as encouragement. But the post afterwards are just posters rolling around in the blood of ApocolypseEnjoyer falling on his discord sword.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

COVID Crusader 36
5 miles away

420 24/7, all other substances get treated like they're covid. Bossy ladies with muscles and criminal records get preferential treatment, but I like all kinds. swipe left if your instincts don't tell you to bash an annoying dog when it runs up to you

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I just wanna know whose alt that was because it's pretty funny

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

skipmyseashells posted:

thanks for bringing the gbs we were running low

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

500 good dogs posted:

I just wanna know whose alt that was because it's pretty funny

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

See these guns ladies? They got this ripped from throwing bricks at so many aggressive poodles. I'll make you wetter than your lungs with covid hmu if interested

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

thanks for bringing the gbs we were running low

oh no you guys tricked me! I’m sure all those posts about never going outside and wearing halo helmets to the corner store were just good troll posts too

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

really queer Christmas posted:

See these guns ladies? They got this ripped from throwing bricks at so many aggressive poodles. I'll make you wetter than your lungs with covid hmu if interested

why did they call it the Super Scope when it didn't have a scope

edit: oh, this is the mod feedback thread

free cumshitter

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mods can only probe while standing 6ft away from their computer and dressed like doomguy to ensure maximum safety

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fail mods

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

There should be an emptyquote quota

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Crazypoops posted:

There should be an emptyquote quota

I agree, I require atleast one emptyquote from each of you per day, thank you in advance.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Empty Quotes 4 All

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

I agree, I require atleast one emptyquote from each of you per day, thank you in advance.

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
Reboot the culture warriors thread. Its gone sour and seems to be attracting the detritus from the PYF anti-leftist thread that was closed when several of that thread's superstars outed themselves as pedos.

Also combine the 2 history threads, they barely get enough posts to stay on the second page as is.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
free r guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDflsnm2JjM

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

someone needed help!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Bring back old school spelling and grammar rules, but only for the Trump thread.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Yadoppsi posted:

Also combine the 2 history threads, they barely get enough posts to stay on the second page as is.

We've had this discussion in the history threads a couple of times and each time the consensus among posters in the thread has been that even though they're both low traffic, it's good to keep the two separate because different people have different interests and a fair number of people don't want discussions of Roman coins to get overwhelmed by discussions of Stalinism.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Yadoppsi posted:

several of that thread's superstars outed themselves as pedos.

Oh god, what

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Good soup! posted:

Oh god, what

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=183440

The best part was he doubled down on it when called out.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Yadoppsi posted:

Reboot the culture warriors thread. Its gone sour and seems to be attracting the detritus from the PYF anti-leftist thread that was closed when several of that thread's superstars outed themselves as pedos.

Just gas it, it's extremely boring and there already is a GBS and PYF equivalent. Like legitimately who gives a poo poo about dave rubin, jordan peterson, or the gaggle of post left morons on twitter?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Oh man, that was a wild week. D&D had a mod thread tying up all their regulars then BAM hau posts their favorite bicycles and there's a brigade in the dumb tankie thread producing the worst possible response to a accusation of being a pedophile.

Weka
May 5, 2019

IMO mods need to sticky this thread, the proletariat's feedback thread. Failure to do so indicates cowardice and reactionary class warfare.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

IMO mods need to sticky this thread, the proletariat's feedback thread. Failure to do so indicates cowardice and reactionary class warfare.

if this thread can't free cumshitter then it's no better than the stickied one and doesn't deserve any special privileges

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Lol holy poo poo. People in the anti tankie thread were posting alongside pedophiles the whole time and still wouldn't admit that their community was a Lil hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy.