Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmao so COVID thread is great, keep it up.

ApocalypseEnjoyer posted:

Lol

In b4 new thread rule banning personals

When my significant other had to choose between her highly succesful, highly well paid career and her personal health, she made a very novel choice: flipping both off, moving back in with her sister, and doing hard drugs. I was hosed up about it for a long time, but hey, no children to take care of and it made more sense than all these masks off parents with young kids. Now their problems are over. At least it made it easier for me to move on.

It's the apocalypse so it's time to adapt and survive. Holla at me single ladies. I'm a geeky slob who lives in a rural area in a red state and who has cracked every single one of his pings, and I'm no millionaire, but I got multiple houses, dozens of acres of farmable land, and more than enough wherewithal to only share air with people of my choosing for the rest of my life.

For awhile now I've enjoyed my paradise alone while watching society fracture into irretrievable madness. If you like, let's try and bond over cackling as the world burns and absolutely turning our backs forever on friends and family who try to shame and drag us into permanent disability alongside them. I'm a bigtime outdoorsman and former world traveler. I have a good network of online friends I previously met in some spicy air while traveling and a handful of trustworthy non-chud local people. I enjoy building houses with a friend; you can mostly sit in the shade and watch me work if you prefer. I'm discussing going into business with a few interested people, but I would rather my partner be my partner, yknow?

420 24/7, all other substances get treated like they're covid. Bossy ladies with muscles and criminal records get preferential treatment, but I like all kinds. ApocalypseEnjoyer#8958, let's literally videochat in our respirators.

Hopefully this ten dollar bill will let me skip talking to dozens upon dozens of clueless women and be worth the money and the hassle of all the psycho nerds gearing up to stalk me.

Speaking of which, pay attention, virgins: you'll have to try and troll and own me on discord cuz I'm outta here. No time for whatever the hell it is you do here.

My thanks though to the wonderful people in this thread (and this thread alone) who've been providing life-saving information and support to total strangers for years while the rest of society fails so spectacularly that it's surprising to even the most coldhearted cynic. Maybe in a decade or two when everyone else is dead or wheelchair-bound and drooling, we'll throw a party on the grave of America. Good luck out there.

Lmao

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

skipmyseashells posted:

the post is crazy but the entire thread hyping him up and allowing it is even sicker, that thread needs to be nuked from orbit

I don't interpret it as hype for the content of the post, but recognition of a glorious banme

Like if it wasn't a banme, yeah I'd get the hooping and hollering as encouragement. But the post afterwards are just posters rolling around in the blood of ApocolypseEnjoyer falling on his discord sword.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Empty Quotes 4 All

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=183440

The best part was he doubled down on it when called out.

Oh man, that was a wild week. D&D had a mod thread tying up all their regulars then BAM hau posts their favorite bicycles and there's a brigade in the dumb tankie thread producing the worst possible response to a accusation of being a pedophile.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Lol holy poo poo. People in the anti tankie thread were posting alongside pedophiles the whole time and still wouldn't admit that their community was a Lil hosed up

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Rip Fly Molo. He lobotomized himself and it didn't matter.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
If you're cold, he's cold.

Let him in

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

i think we should give the version of cspam where its like 4-5 guys just posting about posting a shot

Been saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Weka posted:

Is this the new magic / occult thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSqSROT3WVo