Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

vilkacis posted:

I voted in the poll but it seems busted because it claims there are 0 votes for Lalum's route and that is most definitely the one i picked.

I voted for A, too. And it didn't register either :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Cattail Prophet posted:

You know that's Ogier, not Dieck, right? Are... are you seeing ghosts? Is Roy going to start wearing an eye patch and screaming about killing every last one of them? :ohdear:

That would do Roy's character a ton of good at least.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I feel like it's tempting fate not to use those items. "Oh I will give the speedwing to X the next time... oops, now X was doubled and died, which wouldn't have happened with those points of speed from the speedwing..."

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

midnight lasagna posted:

I put poison in his mutton.

...yeah I should probably get back to this. Give me a few days! I promise I will try my best not to immediately kill Roy after not having played for like a month or two.

You were getting too good at avoiding deaths anyway, we deserve a bloodbath next chapter.