Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Free Trader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Rorahusky posted:

Company Colors: Lime Green (Primary), Purple (Secondary), Black (Tertiary)

And yes, before anyone says anything, I did in fact choose the same colors as the OG series Constructicons.

Voting for this

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

Well, my boss (is) quit(ting); and since she was the glue that was keeping things together at work I've begun an active job search of my own.

This won't impact the thread for now (as long as people keep getting orders in), but it might in the future depending on what I turn up.

Godspeed, goon sir. May your success be quicker than it was for me.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Gang, things around here don't seem like they're going to be calming down any time soon for me, so as much as I hate to do it, I just don't feel like I have the attention span; I've got to bow out and ask PTN to find an alternate

Unfortunately, real life must come before giant robots.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

C'mon guys, you almost got it!