Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

RIP Syndrome posted:

Sora looks cool, but may be less useful than still images. What're the use cases for a few seconds of imperfect video, apart from meme gifs? It's still at the level where it couldn't create anything like an actual movie (no object permanence, for starters - things disappear when briefly obscured). And it's nigh impossible for a human to edit out the weirdness.

Obviously it's only going to get better and better.

Just found this thread this morning as I never venture into GBS; those Minion titties on the other page are the most cursed things I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Sedgr posted:

Happy Page :420:

Good thinking;

Apparently Bing blocks "Bong" but "Water pipe" goes through fine lol.

Sab669 fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 16, 2024

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

^That owns so hard.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I don't know when this changed, but now Midjourney is only a thousand images before you get access to the web interface.

Like you need to generate 1,000 images via Discord before you can do so on their site? Guess I should just start hammering away with random prompts, I hate needing to use Discord for it...

Is that 250 Prompts, since each prompt comes with 4 images, or 1000 unique prompts?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Love this

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Every single one of those could be a new Dream Theater album cover

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

What's eggdog

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Not much, what's egg with you? :haw:

:smithmouth:

Thank you

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

pixaal posted:

I poo poo post in a few discords with bing. AI is funniest when it's used as a real time reply to something.

Agreed, this girl I've been talking to is like, "How do you find all these" whenever I reply with a perfect depiction of some random thing we joke about lol

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

The scene where Neo's mouth melds shut is even sadder now that he can't enjoy his burrito^

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Who gave you a photo of my Tabaxi Bard??

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

So close yet so far lol.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Soulhunter posted:

Bunch of Austin Powers stuff:

Where's Felicity Shagwell

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

as prompted to me from somewhere in Automotive Insanity :v:

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Weird, waterpipe has been a reliable workaround to "bong" for me. My various prompts were:

- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a water pipe
- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a waterpipe for smoking
- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a stoner's waterpipe
- something with "bong" was blocked
- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a stoner's pipe and lighter
- something with "420" was blocked
- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a stoner's pipe and lighter, odometer has numbers 4, 2, and 0
- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a stoner's pipe and lighter, odometer reads 4, 2, and 0
- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a stoner's waterpipe, odometer reads 42 0
- a car dashboard with an illuminated symbol that looks like a stoner's waterpipe, odometer reads 42 0, warning message reads 'TURN LIGHTS ON'

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's like AI knows exactly what you want but it's gotta make a stupid game out of getting it

Yea, something about that prompt is giving me much worse [IMO] results. Now I'm getting like, plumbing pipes. I tried changing "rasta colors" to the actual colors but that didn't improve it.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I love how wildly different the outputs can be between generators with the exact same prompt :stonk:

"I don't think knees are supposed to bend that way"

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

^What about when the ice coffee too icy?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

twit666 posted:

Should he let this cloud rain on him?

I don't know what that means, but it sounds like the toothpaste is out of the tube so I don't know what one could even do about it. Either it bites that person in the rear end or it doesn't.

Unrelated, how do you make Bing draw Steve Buscemi. "Famous 80's actor with weird eyes, receding hair, facial stubble" was blocked by their content policy lol

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

lmao what the gently caress

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Why is Thrall attempting to seduce VLC?

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

PaleFigure posted:

I don't think it's so much a seduction as it is a "and what kind of time do you call this to come crawling home?"

I dunno man, a pink frilly robe is one thing but he's got a cock sock on

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Sab669 fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 25, 2024

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Small Strange Bird posted:

This is Bing's idea of a "slightly overweight" woman - ie, perfectly normal and healthy. :fuckoff:

I just tried "A slightly overweight woman in a cute city square" and I got 1 comically off result, and one that made me go "I wouldn't call her overweight, but like me she could probably spare 10-20 pounds and be fine"

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Ya'll need to timg your poo poo :colbert:

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Works on contingency?
No, money down!

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

^I tried a few variations of that prompt and it just gives both combatants a Snu head :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Bridge needs braces!