Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/jul/06/twitter-meta-lawsuit-threads-app-musk-zuckerberg?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

The Guardian posted:

It’s unclear what evidence Twitter has that former employees who now work at Meta continue to have access to Twitter intellectual property or trade secrets. Twitter responded to a request for comment with an automated email of a poop emoji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Car stung by a bee

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

https://store.steampowered.com/app/341940/Hatred/ ?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

The gay frogs aren't a part of the story but they're there in the subtext if you look for them.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

I haven't used the facebook app on my phone in so long I'd forgotten it was even installed.

Until this weekend when it popped up a notification that the group "Mothers Breastfeeding" are popular with users like me. This morning when I went through the notifications, there was another one from Facebook, this time trying to get me to join the group "Thick Chicks."

What the absolute gently caress, Zuck?

Years back when I still used facebook it kept trying to get me to join something like "Clown Girl Honk Heaven." I didn't join but ngl those clown girls looked pretty hot.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

Rob Liefeld is more iconic as a person than Elon Musk could ever hope to be, L O L

Liefeld sucks poo poo but at least he actually created something

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Is this the same guy who's stealing his son's blood to inject himself with?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Buce posted:

love how elon is a mask-off nazi gently caress and the media tiptoes around his "potentially, theoretically, allegedly, perhaps could be considered problematic" tweets

It isn't that they're tip-toeing around him, they're tip-toeing around the fact that like half of this awful country agrees with him and one of our two major parties considers asylum seekers and other immigrants to be a deadly scourge. The mainstream media has to treat those people as though they are not absolute psychopaths so they have to just kind of decorum their way around elon's insane bullshit.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Or they had it before they lost their home. Also I think most panhandlers use the money to buy food and other essential needs.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

The problem with self driving is that most other vehicles are not self driving, and many are driven by insane assholes who break traffic laws. The solution is to mandate only self driving cars be allowed on roads.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Kale posted:

Is he just mad that Bolsonaro is gone and wandering around Florida Winn Dixie's of late?

He is mad that Brazil is endangering it's citizens' first amendment rights

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Busters posted:

I love [S][3][X][1][N][B][I][O]

That's a weird place to post a list of Tesla models

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

The vector w8, a basically completely vaporware supercar in the 80s and 90s had the coolest interior panels

I'm a clit fan, man

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

If Elon think's he's Iron Man, have we considered shooting him in the chest and trapping him in a cave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Could Elon actually make anything in a cave with a box of scraps?

A powerful new slur