Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
made you look

Ha, you think THAT'S what my dick looks like? Well, feast your eyes on this!

[I whip out my dick and after a series of deft hand movements it has been twisted into a balloon animal dog]

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He had sex with Johnny Depp?

No man that can slonk a Mega Pint™️ of wine is a villain, my friend

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Do the kids get to ride the pony

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Send Andrew W.K to Mars to lighten the atmosphere :3:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Just think that if only someone spitshined Elon's curvy wurvy cryptocock this morning he'd have the drive to personally recode every Tesla to be perfect

You're betraying humanity by not latching on to his divine dangler like some sort of semen craving anglerfish

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
If you rearrange the keys in his name you get Elon Suk

m

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Tesla engineers didn't figure out that a killswitch wasn't literal

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I want to fast forward to January so I can mainline the death of Twitter all in one go

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon giving real substitute teacher losing entire control of the classroom vibes

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The big difference is that Gomez is dead and Musk is still alive, so he should start by emulating that trait

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Antigravitas posted:

Programming is extremely mentally exhausting. Nobody on the planet writes good code after a few hours.

Well yeah, Musk writes good code in minutes

Honestly I don't know why the tactic for needling Musk hasn't moved to "Why haven't you personally fixed it yet", just attack him on his perception of being a scientific ubermensch capable of solving all the problems by himself rather than taking credit for other's work. He wouldn't resist trying to defend himself

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Hardcastlemccormik posted:

https://twitter.com/alexeheath/status/1595071537031151618?cxt=HHwWhICgwZTH6qIsAAAA

Good feature. But under Musk I don’t think they can do it. And if they try to push to prod it’ll nuke the site.

It'll somehow send Goatse to your mom on Facebook and she won't even question if it's you in the picture

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

fishing with the fam posted:

Please stop submitting ascii goatse for your weekly code reviews.

asscii

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Employees stapled to the revolving door

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I think Elon is a bad man and if terrible things happened to him I would not feel sorry about it :colbert:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I adore this, it pleases nobody

Far left good boys and gals will get a good chuckle out of this dumb poo poo

Liberals won't appreciate daddy Biden being attacked through his son

Hunter will still not care, and more people on this shitglobe would have seen his thunderous pork snake; a blessing

Moderate right wingers won't be able to understand half the poo poo that's coming out of the report, it is boring and unsexy

and far right lunatics will be disgusted to find that Elon isn't revealing the True Secrets Of The Jewish Lizard Space Chemtrail Antifa BLM Deep State Cabal

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I like that the right claims hunter is big into CSAM

When his search history is this:

Boobies
Boobs
Milfs with boobs
Crackhead milf's with boobs

Extra Stretch Underwear For My Mammoth's Trunk Of A Slamstick

Repurposing Parachutes As Underwear

When I Get An Erection I Shrivel Up Into A Little Raisin Man Please Help My Vascular System Fight This Almighty Terror

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I Have Been Cursed Eternally By A Slighted gently caress Goblin And Now I Carry This Sysephean Spam Lance Up Mt. Shag-em-all Daily

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Every time Elon posts a one word tweet I want him to get an abscess behind a molar

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

My husband says Hunter’s dick might not be that big and that it’s probably just an angle thing. He’s clearly trying to trick me into looking for more hog shots and I’m not going to fall for it.

It is indeed that big. I'm on the ISS and we have to swerve to avoid it

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The scene from Alien 3 where Ripley is cornered, only its Hunters' superb funcannon and I'm loving delighted by it

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

A post-it note for all one of them

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Beautiful, flawless, pearly orbs hanging below a hunky mizzenmast of reproductive bliss - two stoic sentinels prodigiously accompanying their master on their quest for salacious glory

I heard Hunter once did a windmill and killed a kaiju

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I don't like this Elon character very much

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

zedprime posted:

Can't think of a better way to spend the Christmas downtime than wallowing in my own filth sleeping in conference rooms doing hardcore coding.

for loving Twitter

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Übersmunch

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The joyous thing about Elon being a narcissist is that when he was just a Posting Guy he'd have his legions of sycophants and his detractors would be easy to ignore, his image of Modern Day Tony Stark would basically be reinforced a billion times a day and most company drama would be brushed aside or ignored

But now Elon can't hide from literally everyone dragging him, from companies he desperately wants to be recognised as a hero by, talking heads he believed would make him a star by association and just the internet at large really

There are different breeds of narcissist and those like Trump could not give a solitary poo poo about people hating him unless there are legal ramifications down the line, they're deluded enough to imagine everyone already loves them. Elon is a perpetually insecure narcissist, the funniest kind, because he knows that people think he sucks and will never, ever be happy until everyone everywhere loves him and knows he's the greatest guy in the world ever.

Except now he's put himself as head of a social media company which is the worst place you can possibly be if you're a Reply Guy with a desperate need to be loved, because there's less and less room to hide from the reality that a not insubstantial amount of the world does not give a poo poo about you at best or have now had their mental image of you shattered at worst. For most rich dudes this does not really matter because they're detached from the peasantry and shielded by their money when public image has turned, but for Elon I don't feel like I'm taking too long a shot by saying he'd half his riches if it meant 100% adoration by the world over, and even in that reality he'd be wounded by people who didn't laud him harder than the next.

None of this makes up for the reality of the damage he's done by amplifying nazis and whatever, but at the very least the smug gently caress has managed to fracture his idea of his public perception and you know that's gotta be hell for him

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Lord Harbor posted:

God dammit, Ubermunch is such a great name for a food delivery service in a fascist dystopia, holy poo poo.

Poster:

Bright red background, one vertical white stripe on the left, ÜBERMUNCH in black block capitals at a 90 degree angle positioned in the stripe. A sandwich going into the gaping maw of the sideways Ü. Product advertisement in the unused space.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Quixotic1 posted:

Elon now leading a hardcore inquisition on who the traitor in his midst who took and leaked the photos out. How paranoid must he be right now.

It's genius, Elon reversing his decision and making working from home mandatory so nobody can leak anything else

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't start maniacally scraping security footage and screaming at scrubbed metadata in a crazed bid to find the leaker

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Dudes currently going on an anti mask tirade in TYOOL2022

So uh is this part of being a hardcore programmer? Begging people to do your work and then ranting about normie poo poo? No wonder Elon hired him

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
oh mr tech guy you're so dreamy hacking a toy for children

Mr Tech Guy: :shrek:

a genius

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Just say Taibbi IS the left wing saboteur guilty of hiding his own evidence

Even if Elon himself made him delete the tweets he'd fire him to save face and reply with "Concerning! Done."

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

TulliusCicero posted:

I think I actually hate this Trout lipped Boer Dipshit more than Trump

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate someone more vehemently than Donald J Trump, but man this guy found a way.

Preface: This post is not to defend Trump in any way. He's a greasy snivelling bag of poo poo who peddles in Capital D Dangerous rhetoric and has an army of braindead incels at his back. He is a terrible human and I wish him the worst.

But I honestly find him less hateable than Elon.

Elon just has this incredible level of smug that's off the loving charts. He is a smug singularity. It's a different flavour of narcissism compared to Trump.

Trump is almost innocent in his toddler-like self centered view of the world; he genuinely cannot help see the world in a special lens where everything revolves around him and anyone who disagrees must be some sort of absolute lunatic who fails to see the truth right in front of their eyes. Reality bends for Trump as if it was nothing - there is no known plane of existence where Trump is not right and anyone who says otherwise is a weak, conniving monster who wants to hurt the world's special boy. He is smarter than his friends, more cunning than his enemies and anything that goes against this narrative is just people trying and failing to hurt him. Of course, this attitude allows him to attack and hurt anyone he feels deserving of his wrath with impunity and that just so happens to be anyone who hasn't pleased him in the last 10 minutes.

Elon is a slimy little snotball who so, so desperately NEEDS to be loved that he is willing to do whatever it takes to get the most positive feedback he possibly can, but unlike Trump he does not have the impenetrable shield of self deception to protect him. He is as thin-skinned as they come and he absolutely knows it. He spends every minute of the day having his self-image of "Real Tony Stark!!!" shattered, shat upon and pissed into a gutter while everyone stands around and laughs and it drives him loving crazy. Trump already lives in an ideal world where everyone loves him: Elon is surrounded by cardboard cutouts that keep blowing over as soon as anyone says anything mean to him. This makes the man petty. This makes him vindictive. Trump leaves when prettier keys are jangled but Elon hunches in a corner firing spitwads at anyone who ever said anything mean to him.

When he's not being petty he is pulling the loving saddest stunts and trying madly to convince himself that everyone is laughing with him instead of at him, but the biggest problem with being unfunny and not being able to take what you dish out is that you can never change that without introspection, humility and the ability to be self-deprecating. He will never have any of these traits. He will continue falling over onto his face again and again and as the negative reaction towards him grows the more and more spiteful he gets until he does something truly damaging to society at large, an arc he is very much following right now.

That's why I hate Elon more than Trump. The damage Trump did was a continent sized splash of toilet water after a ferocious poo poo, unpleasant for everyone involved and borne from a disgusting source. Elon is a loving poison that just spreads with every sycophant that enables him and every comment that bites him too hard, except he'll only ever focus that poison on the weak and vulnerable it's the only people he could possibly win a fight against. Fucker.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Every post Elon makes needs to have this tweet thrown in his face, over and over forever

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon is like one of those self righting inflatable clown punching bags, but being perpetually slapped with a dildo on a piston

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon thinking his gelatinous frame is worth assassinating

Just pretend not to know who he is and he'll die in front of you in real time

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
It's in everyone's best interest that Elon keeps mandating incomprehensible new rules that change every few days, it gives cunning people new ways to troll him via technicality and further erodes his public image, and therefore any business associated with him

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Jesus he's done it. He's really turned Twitter full 8chan/Kiwifarms 2.0. What an absolute shitshow.

On one hand we know it's doomed to fail spectacularly and that his public image will never recover from it. On the other, it won't happen before innocents are hurt and killed. What a loving nightmare.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Money can always buy you happiness, but not if you spend it on a giant Kick Me sign and go to KickCon with if on your back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

The fact he led with "Criticising me all day long is fine" immediately gives away the game

"Oh, you think it's FUNNY that I just poo poo myself? I don't care! But think about how I feel about it!! Stop laughing!!"