Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Seems like an awful lot of money for a service that transfers screenshots from your Switch to your phone. Especially since Nintendo added a way to do it directly.

I think Elon is kind of dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

i deactivated the twitter account i used to shitpost about baseball.

but that account also followed Katy Perry and Barrack Obama. my lifestyle does make a difference.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

PhazonLink posted:

has Musk ever been to AU or NZ?

if he's never been there why should he care?

all his friends bought doomsday compounds in new zealand a few years ago. he'll probably have to couch surf there sometime when he runs out of other places to not pay rent.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

sebmojo posted:

Typing in his credit card each time, tongue sticking out the corner of his mouth as he concentrates

I wonder if the forcibly blued can check their account settings to see what phone number was attached to it.

And then post it.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

morningdrew posted:

Did anyone right-leaning get a free check?

They all already pay for one to own the libs.

But I'm pretty sure Johns McCain and McAfee got theirs free.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

PhazonLink posted:

i think that user is asking if dead Rush or dead Cain got their birdmarks back.

Rush deleted his account when Trump was banned, and then died (lol).

The Cain Gang is currently checkless (sad).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Halisnacks posted:

Other than the (very few) CEOs who end up in prison or imploded in the ocean, are there prominent examples of CEOs who couldn’t find work after their time in the top job?

Meg Whitman is an ambassador now and Jeffrey Katzenberg has founded a new media company with the same investment firm that funded Quibi.

It's absolutely impossible for these morons to fail.