Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
I mean, doesn't demanding the subject of an NDA talk about the activity the NDA covers sorta invalidate it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Maybe he's doing one last pump and dump to show that he didn't tank the share price thus no harm.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

How do you deal with someone who unironically said musk singlehandedly created the market for space travel and electric cars?

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Kingo Ligma posted:

Put them in the backseat of a Tesla and let nature take it's course

Believe it or not they have a Tesla.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I think musk is speed running Howard Hughes at this point.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Tesla's stock is just happy he shut the gently caress up. When he resurfaces it will start going down again if nothing has changed with regards to his spiralling.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

This is bad news for Tesla stock.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

How many shares of Tesla does Elon own? I wanna know how much of his networth just went poof today.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

First thing I thought of.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I wouldn't poo poo talk Elon if i was a Tesla owner, you know he'd direct them to disable your car or set it on fire or something.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Do Elon next Greta!

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I stepped away and it's in the 104s, holy moly.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

Musk has said himself and directly in interviews that not only did his dad own “a stake” in an emerald mine in Zambia but also that when he was younger Musk sold gems from that mine to dealers when he needed pocket money

If you have these interviews handy I'd love to see them. It's so hard to search this issue since his fanboys are so determined to debunk it.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

There was a fairly famous fancy chicago restaurant, though the name escapes me at the moment, but anyway they showed up in my hood on GrubHub with a location I knew to be a banquet hall since it was like 2 blocks away from me, so yeah, that's when I learned about this ghost kitchen poo poo. It had dire reviews on GrubHub.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

kazil posted:

Lose billions, add one more lawsuit to the pile, hope you win, hope Twitter has enough money to pay you when you win

or

Just pay the $1000/month

Doesn't matter if you pay, some scammer can still get verified using your company name. The lawsuits are inevitable and it'll be interesting to see how he defends ripping out a safeguard and enabling wide spread fraud.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I guess the Tesla earnings call didn't go great since it's currently in free fall in after hours trading.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

The suits will come once some people start scamming as celebrities. Should be a fun argument to make that musk removed safeguards and is therefore inviting such actions.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

No. 6 posted:

Is it true that block lists create problems for Twitter? If so, blocking every blue checkmark should really create a burden on things, right?

There probably aren't enough to matter.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

He has cash flow problems because any time he needs hard money he sells tesla stock and sends the price down.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

They probably did something dumb like shoot it with a hunting broadhead (to make sure it wouldn't penetrate). I'd wager that if they stuck a bodkin point on it that it'd penetrate. Most target archery points are made of poo poo like tungsten and from what I know it wouldn't throw sparks like that.

Also if it didn't penetrate and it was an aluminum or carbon wrapped aluminum arrow then they're gonna have an arrow coming back at them with great speed. I've seen arrows rebound off steel beams and it's terrifying.

Scipiotik fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 31, 2023

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I know musk is a coward because he hasn't flown on his own rockets.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Having your ship blow up when your CEO melts down is sub optimal.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

First off why is a Nevada corp suing a DC corporation in Texas. That lawsuit isn't staying there. Venue shopping morons. I bet this is a well reasoned complaint!

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

People should file ethics complaints against his attorneys for knowingly filling a frivolous lawsuit.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

morningdrew posted:

Did they really turn off ads? I just made a dummy account to mess around with searching to see what would pop up and can't get a single ad to appear

Don't need ads if you don't have advertisers!

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

A friend of a friend is a higher up at Tesla (went there long before the true Musk was revealed, but has since stayed, so you know). I need to ask my friend why his friend did such a bad job designing the suspension on the cybertruck.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Tiny Timbs posted:

Yeah I dunno if the guy is implying they actually bend the sheets with air or if he’s just lying

https://www.packairinc.com/products/air-conveyors/air-tables/

https://www.doucetinc.com/en/products/40/air-table

I went to school with this guy and have a friend who was great friends with him. He told me that guy once reached his bare arm into a clogged toilet at their fraternity to unclog it. Let that sink in.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

holtemon posted:

Elon is gonna take us to Mars and Taylor just sings and dances. I know who the real person of the year is here

If Taylor said she was gonna build a rocket to mars she would do it. She ain't full of poo poo like Elon.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

gay picnic defence posted:

‘Twitter’ is probably one of the last remaining valuable thing in the company so when it goes bankrupt it’ll be worth more to a buyer if they can simply peel back all the X poo poo and go back to something resembling pre-musk twitter. ‘X’ apparently breaches a ton of copyright and trademarks so there’s a decent chance someone sues him into changing the branding, and having the old twitter stuff still there probably makes that cheaper

The day before he loses control he's going to un-name it from X so that he can keep his worthless X company.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

euphronius posted:

Forgetting it’s supposed to be a child , should it be hitting anything in the middle of the road

The cyber truck will win, so sure why not.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

The X-man cometh posted:

Couldn't the Donut media people have charged at the ghost town with a 110 plug? Do Teslas have that capability?

What about packing a solar panel for trickle charging while they're camped?

Yes generally you camp during the day so you can do ultra safe off roading at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Viscous Soda posted:

To be fair that guy is going way too fast and pretty much any vehicle would have hydroplaned at that speed. So unless autopliot was on, for once the Cybertrvk wasn't the problem.

Probably didn't help that its tires were bald after a week of driving.