Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

How have there not been a hundred posts about Elon's ghost white body and rocket ship nipples?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

The Bloop posted:

Because there's several entire threads dedicated to it, but feel free

This is the only thread I look at

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

StrangersInTheNight posted:

It won't, it's already synonymous with luxury as a brand, which is all you really need for rich people to keep buying it.

Sounds like an increase in dead rich people. I'm fine with this.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Thundercracker posted:

Trump is gonna drop Truth Social in a heartbeat if he's let back on

Devin Nunes

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

lol "x" was the original name of musk's paypal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X.com

Total Party Kill fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 5, 2022

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

LOL I would have survived because every pull request I make has a dozen extra commits for me to get rid of all my
code:
console.log('fart');
and other notes in the code that I made for myself while working.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

It's free speech for "activist groups" to pressure advertisers to drop Twitter, too, Musky.

oh you meant that free speech.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

No way they had time to review 3k employees' code in a couple days for efficacy. LOL

Could just commit a commented line of code with the entire text of Moby Dick and become SVP.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Hunter Biden's laptop has all the Twitter DMs

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Can't wait for the infinite economy where robots do all the work creating a limitless amount of goods/services and no one has a job or money to pay for any of it I am smart

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

smackfu posted:

What I’ve heard is that these people are still technically employed for two months (to meet the WARN act requirement) and then get a month of severance.

So getting asked to come back into the office is kind of a dilemma. If you say no, I assume they can just fire you with no severance.

They have had their access to email, tools, etc locked out. They aren't still "technically" working.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

So, do people who previously had blue checkmarks get to keep them for free for the time being? Or did those all get wiped out?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Also, can someone isolate an Elon Musk fingerprint in that disgusting "screenshot" image?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Elong def posted a "first post" thread, an autoban, or a thread soliciting his x.com/paypal project and got real mad, somewhere kyanka's inbox likely has a very dumb email from him.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Just loling at the idea of being the richest man on the planet and spending even five minutes scrolling through my mentions on Twitter and getting mad. loving use your wealth and have a non miserable life you stupid try-hard

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1590612193590259712

Just lodged my vote. Vote early!

What incredible loving hubris of Musk to even consider that him owning Twitter a few days somehow magically changed its culture for the better overnight via neurotic self-centered spoiled chud osmosis or something.

Can't see poll results unless you have an account, which I no longer have. Have the bots just overloaded the poll with "no, we're all gone now thanks to our god elong"?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

thats a lmao

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

My non-Musk owned giant three-letter mega-corp just had a town hall meeting where they exclaimed excitedly that "the past two years have been our most profitable ever [at least for our business unit] and that we have been the most agile and adaptive workforce in the industry." and then in the next breath told us that we need to return to the workplace for... reasons. Meanwhile I live no where near the rest of my team and will likely have to leave my job simply because I can't/won't plant my rear end in a cubicle three hours away from my home.

Love these boomer-brained middle-manager mindsets.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

[olde timey gif of that train falling off of a bridge]

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Brb Watching a movie in two minute increments

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

*invites spectacular woman he just met at a classy social event back to his mansion
*She stares in awe at your palatial estate, wandering it's labyrinthine corridors.
*She pauses at a massive framed piece of art
*On white canvass are the huge black letters spelling HELLO WORLD.
*"Hey, yeah, I coded that"

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

So the HGH and steroids made his internal organs bigger, does that include his heart?

Like the Grinch but stupider

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Watching movies in two minute clips lets me watch movies like trump: just skip to the action and cut the crap. Feeling geniuser by the tweet thanks Leon Twitter!

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Every visa-sponsored hostage at Twitter is developing calluses from sending their resume to every single email inbox they can find

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

What is this poo poo!?

*Tosses stack of printed paper around the office*

I SAID 'SHOW ME YOUR BEST LINES OF COKE'

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I got a Musk phone, but it was just a Hunter Biden laptop under the screen.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Here, have some cursed poo poo from the latrine

https://twitter.com/iamraisini/status/1596428383155781632

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Elon certainly put a lot of thought, time, and money into the bird site when it's actually quite silly.

Why you doing it? Because it gives you the endorphin rush? Quite silly.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Gay people, famous for not procreating, are actually quite silly when you think about it.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Fellatio Blow

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

https://twitter.com/Hrnick35/status/1597457578069757952

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

kw0134 posted:

This was the "sponsored" tweet (ad) in my timeline, things are going well!

TIWTTER IS A LIVE!

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I always post important news at 5pm on a Friday because I'm a munsk

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Hunter Bidens laptop has the piss tape on it

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

More like username "bird with a small brain" amirite

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

yep it's me, the only female twitter employee on this floor. the trash hasn't been emptied in a week and this sweaty mattress smells like intense gamer moments, and oh look, here comes the weird guy from down the hall looking to nap at the same time. love how hardcore my job is.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Omg now I understand why he brought a sink to Twitter and it's even dumber than just not knowing

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

sticksy posted:

What did you think it was for initially?

I was somewhere in a fog of Not Caring and wondering if it had something to do with the expression "everything but the kitchen sink"

Edit: Also he seems like the type to lean real heavy into Im sO RaNDoM gUiSe

Total Party Kill fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 8, 2022

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Just let that basin, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

TO: TWITTER EMPLOYEES
SUBJECT: PAYROLL

u now paid in tweet coins tyvm

Ror posted:

it might incentivize people to live at the office if they provided complimentary meals for the employees, i wonder if elon has ever thought of that

why pay for meals when you can just eat the corpse of the twitter employee in the coding hammock next to you?