Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the opposite of genocide denial is genocide acceptance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

some plague rats posted:

If you genuinely believe anything Larry did actually constitutes harassment then I'm going to say it: you absolutely need to toughen up a bit

This, incidentally, is exactly the kind of absurd whining that makes me glad Snoo is gone and not heading up this coterie of high-handed crybullies blubbering away like their respect or lack of it should mean anything to anyone

this is the kind of thing that drives normal people off the forums so you're left with the aggro assholes and the otherwise brokebrained ones who are willing to put up with them

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

my general cspam feedback is that you should not get genuinely mad at other posters without a well-thought-out and morally grounded reason

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

also getting performatively mad is even worse

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

some plague rats have you ever been able to interact with a human being without making it into a fight lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

some plague rats posted:

Dustcat arriving at the boxing gym and shaking his head at how none of these people seem capable of polite interaction

why does it have to be a boxing gym everywhere i post and read posts

loving settle down