Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I was going to say the pre modern history thread should be stickied but there's way too many stickied threads

so I guess my feedback is fewer stickied threads? idfk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Azathoth posted:

Yep, and that's why we've significantly expanded the mod and IK roster since then.

But it doesn't change that, at any point, he could have just not said he was going to doxx Alec, at that point it would have just been something he would have gotten a little time off for, maybe a ban but he'd be back. But he didn't, he said he was going to doxx Alec and that is one of the worst things someone can do on the forums.

Alec is/was undoxxable.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CODChimera posted:

why the hell are we constantly trying to 'free' everyone then

comedy leftist forum syndrome

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Hilthy Fans posted:

Re: cumshitter. The man hosed up and didn't even doxx me correctly--he (allegedly) emailed the wrong district. I can't apply to that school district for a job though (and they are hiring), because, again, he doxxed me but didn't do it correctly (he is, famously, stupid).

I miss you all. Give my best to DryGoods.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lmfao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

if i heard about 1 more trump thread regular i'm going to become the joker

free cumshitter