Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Metis of the Hallways posted:

hey remember how the original owner of this site used to paint all his exes as completely insane and manipulative bitches and the forum collectively ignored it until enough evidence came out that he was an abusive piece of poo poo. weird. no need to reflect on that or anything.

Yeah it's kind of nutty how both Lowtax and Amber Heard used the exact same playbook and both got away with their abuse for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Some people are way too eager and willing to chuck Johnny Depp into a volcano to appease the #MeToo gods

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

It would have been better for America if Amber had won. It’s very sad.

lol

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm not. I recognise that the republicans are actively trying to burn America to the ground and poo poo like this trial will just embolden them.

Well then maybe Amber Heard shouldn't have been a violent abuser who leveraged a legitimate movement to lie to the public in order to paint her victim as the abuser.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

not the first jury to ignore the evidence and instead decide that a DV and rape victim is a crazy liar. unfortunately, probably not the last, either.

You are a dumb, stupid idiot.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

oh, you're right, there was another example of physical abuse i forgot. there were a lot of examples.

man i feel terrible a guy like you dislikes me, just the worst feeling in the world

I mean you're actually worse than those folk because they're just suffering from cognitive dissonance. You're emphatically stating that things that Did Not Actually Happen actually did Happen as if it were a matter of course and not the ramblings of an unreliable abuser and liar.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I'm sorry, I was wrong. You are a dumb, stupid, and very very naive idiot.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

What did she lie about?

Nearly everything.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

Then surely you can list examples.

You first.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

they're very similar because they were taken one after the other. what is confusing about this

lmao are you Creed Bratton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

i can find videos on youtube that "proof" all sorts of false poo poo. youtube is a slurry of fake sensationalist garbage.

you (and quite a few other posters) don't want to believe the evidence is real. i understand that. people will believe literally anything as long as it lets them disbelieve a victim. happens all the time.

So according to you:

-Johnny Depp is unreliable
-Johnny Depp’s lawyers, friends, and acquaintances, many of which testified under oath that Johnny Depp didn’t do anything, is unreliable.
-Everyone who was indirectly involved with the events in question and testified to their experiences are unreliable
-The evidence directly contradicting Amber Heard’s claims and testimony ate unreliable
-The judge and jury are unreliable
-The entire US legal system is unreliable
-Everyone on Twitter, Reddit, this thread that are drawing on their own experience or expertise are unreliable.
-Youtube is unreliable.

So the only reliable sources to you are Amber Heard, Amber Heard’s sister, and yourself. Is that correct?