Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Didn't he have like a few million dollar wine collection or some crazy poo poo? I think I remember Depp being really bad with money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Johnny loves his red wine.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DrVenkman posted:

I'm sorry but there's no two ways about this: if you think Heard did cocaine right there in the Court while being questioned in a massively publicised trial then you're stupid. You're incapable of independent thought.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Analytic Engine posted:

yeah the first video is nothing, total red herring. if you're going to judge me please check the other one first, it triggered a lot of memories from my years in high-stress NYC jobs

She did not do cocaine while on the stand in a courtroom filled with people and TV cameras looking directly at her.

Even if it looks like she did.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

yeti friend posted:

Ok. Who cares

Everyone who was saying she was. :shrug:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This but about Amber Heard making GBS threads on the bed.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Brother Tadger posted:

Lol although I will admit the poop thing has kind of become funny

Bogus Adventure posted:

Honestly, this was the moment I started caring about this thread

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This is like in Colin Josts book where he initially assumed everyone poo poo their pants 3 to 4 times per year, because he does, and he was dumbfounded when he found out most people poo poo their pants 0 to 0 times per year.

lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mooey Cow posted:

Psychiatrists are known to be total freaks, just look at Jordan "my dog stepped on a" B Peterson

I've probably worked with 20 different psychologists (as a patient) and they were all very normal people.

Peterson is just a loving weirdo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
And that guy.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Just a heads up. I don't know anything about this trial besides the bed making GBS threads but I've seen BPD come up. Not sure what the intention of that abbreviation is for but it isn't bipolar disorder which is what I see most people use it for. It's Borderline Personality Disorder. Which, coincidentally, my doctor just yesterday said I may have instead of bipolar! Wonderful!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Prof. Crocodile posted:

so you're saying that you're the one who poo poo the bed???

No. It's BPD.

Biden Pooped Da bed.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Hey. Where da memes at?

I was promised memes.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

There, don't say I never made anything for you

:lol:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

JediTalentAgent posted:

Amber Heard is fired from Aquaman 2.

Johnny Depp is hired to play The Joker in a rebooted version of the DCCU for millions of dollars by WB and regains his celebrity status.

Amber Heard is then rehired to play Harley Quinn in the same reboot.

Everyone wins.

I don't think we win in that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Powerful Katrinka posted:

You had to work on Memorial Day? That sucks

I worked at a theater when I was a kid and one of our busiest days was Christmas afternoon.