Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Is this the real one? Or is this a reenactment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Poor Amber turd looks so sad during this whole trial. It's werid to have to watch her have a laugh with her lawyers, and then immediately go back to sad cry face when she stares back into the camera.

Look at this:

Does this not make you feel like a terrible person? You piece of poo poo thinking depp is in the right. She only hit him, not punch, only hit. Shes so afraid of him that she shat the bed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Blooster posted:

Aren't there tons of texts of him threatening to kill her in brutal ways and stuff?

He said some hosed up poo poo.

I think most of the stuff they've been going over in this trial has all been public knowledge already. To the celebrity following kind of people anyway. But for some reason this trials been a lot more public.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Pantsuit posted:

Abuse victims vent sometimes

This is my take on it as well. Still kinda messed up though. These texts seem to be the smoking gun for Ambers side atm. I haven't followed super closely, but the only other thing I've seen is those recordings Amber had taken which in my opinion are worse for her than they are for Depp. Like when Depp is clearly leaving the building, and Amber is a way away screaming to get off me. Makes no sense, seems like super manipulative recordings.

We'll See what else they bring out in the next week though I suppose.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Good Sphere posted:

So many people I know are siding with Depp, but the thing I always think of is when a liquor bottle was allegedly thrown by Amber, it cut Depp’s hand, and then he wrote with his blood afterward, :confused: and this is something he admitted to in court. That doesn’t really sound sane to me.

Nothing but an innocent blood ritual to summon some more cocaine. Everybody does those.

I wonder what he wrote? I'd like to think it was "ouch my finger".

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Pantsuit posted:

So basically this case is so blown up because it’s a psychological battle between MRAs and feminists to prove that ‘men can be abused too’?

That and also the bed making GBS threads.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

If Amber Heard shat the bed then why has she not shat herself once during the whole time she was sitting in the courtroom? Checkmate Johnny DERP!

Honestly this post needs to be submitted into evidence somehow.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Man, they're just throwing their trash into his car as he drives out. He got bombarded there.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Mulaney Power Move posted:

wait depp has a glock and steals cars?

You would think if you had millions of dollars you could just buy the cars. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the CP24 website has a link up to watch the trial, which appeared on an unrelated story.

I at least can't find anything about Johnny Depp stealing cars. Although apparently he had Amber Heards car stolen as a Prank for some TV show.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

:lol:

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

DrVenkman posted:

I'm sorry but there's no two ways about this: if you think Heard did cocaine right there in the Court while being questioned in a massively publicised trial then you're stupid. You're incapable of independent thought.

It was a cocaine scented tissue.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

I've seen it getting around that Amber posed for a photo with a tissue. But there's no flash photography allowed in the court room. So that wasn't a photo pose of her snorting cocaine for a news headline or something. It just happened that the monitor flashed while she was doing her little pose there, and the monitor flashed in front of Depp as well I believe. But yeah she did kinda hold that tissue pose for an eternity.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

In Australia, sometimes we don't even use tissues. You just block off one nostril with your finger and blow really hard and see what comes out. Amber could have avoided a lot of controversy if she'd just done that while on the stand :shrug:

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

STABASS posted:

anything funny happened yet?

She said "My dog stepped on a bee" and then made a face.

And then they all snorted cocaine. The judge got naked and was dancing on the table. Security locked up the other security. The bee community has gotten involved. Totally wild.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

That DICK! posted:

Australians out here thinkn they invented the snot rocket. Heck of a culture mates

I'll concede that we probably didn't invent it. Cave men were probably shooting boogers to assert dominance, much like we do today. But I think Australia is more passionate about snot rockets than most other countries.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

DrVenkman posted:

She didn't poo poo on his bed, their dog did. They had already been complaining about it because the dog was ill. Something that was cleared up in the original trial, like the finger. Depp did send a text to his assistant saying it would be funny if they poo poo on her doorstep though.

This is what the world really wants to know about. Did she really do the poo poo or not. It's the million dollar question. Amber claims that one their Yorkshire terriers, this tiny dog:

Ate a bunch of marijuana and did a Godly grog bog on the bed.

Which in its own way, is also hilarious. This dog was doin drugs and did a poo poo so big that the whole world believed the owner was responsible and has now permanently tarnished the owners reputation and ruined their marriage.

In the original case between Depp and The Sun, the judge apparently thought it probably wasn't Amber, as Depp was going to be away and wouldn't have seen the poo anyway, so there wasn't much point.

But on the other hand. The lady who found the Poo originally, Hilda Vargas, (I believe unfolded the bedsheets) before she took these pictures:

She says she has worked for them for years and has cleaned up the poo from those dogs, and she said she believed it was human fecal matter and definitely not from the dogs.

She sent the pictures to Depps estate manager, Kevin Murphy, who was later on the phone to Amber and he claims Amber told him it was just a harmless prank.

There is also another testimony from Starling Jenkins, a security guard who was driving Amber heard around that day, and he also claims Amber heard told him it was a prank gone wrong. Which can be seen at the start of this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnibx6KkcjQ

I have to say, it's hard to find pro Amber articles, most stuff is pro Depp, all I can find to support her was the judge agreeing in the original case that it probably wasn't her, but there might be something else buried out there, so if anyone finds something, do tell. Whatever the case, it was either Amber, or the dog, and both options are funny. Amber heard, regardless if it was the dog, will now be known as the lady who pooped the bed. She should sue the dog for defamation. But it looks like it was Amber to me.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Metis of the Hallways posted:

and the way people have turned Heard's testimony about being abused and raped into jokes and memes utterly disgusts me.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

goons are only against amber heard because they are jealous of anyone who can control their bowels enough to poo poo in a bed instead of their pants

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Objection fashion.

Also instead of paying 10 bucks for a forums account, can we just pledge the $10? I think it's a good idea.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Perfect Potato posted:

Yeah she's basically called 99% of the people involved in the case, including her past self and recorded audio and video, liars and has stated on the stand that she has mountains of incontrovertible evidence that her own lawyers refuse to admit

Her lawyers are going to have to sue her for defemation.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

busalover posted:

The insistence on calling it "pledge" seemed really weird, like her lawyers must have known this will not fly.

What was that example she gave? You don't pay for a house all at once or something. I don't know how things work in Hollywood land, but I definitely had to pay for my house all at once. You pay your finance to the bank over time, but the homeowner definitely gets his money.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

The objections are getting out of hand. Not even YouTube is safe.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

So this image has been going around of a Chinese company using Amber Heards picture to advertise their Bruise kit.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Ambers legal team is really there because they agree with her, not because of the 6 million they're getting paid.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Anyone who has actually seen the trial is someone you don’t want to listen to anyhow. What kind of psycho carves out time for that.

You're all free to remain ignorant. But I like to be informed of the issue at hand. That's why I've researched the case extensively by glancing at a few TikTok tok videos every now and then.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

The article she wrote about being a victim of intimate partner violence was probably just referring to some high school fling she had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015