Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

GABA ghoul posted:

Please add some wolf hair to the poop

Its a Tesla poo poo, Johnny! A Tesla poo poo and a I hosed the Tesla man! That's right, I poo poo microplastic Tesla logos now exclusively. No more Jim Dunlop or Paiste.... or relevant car brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Bar Patron posted:

Man, they're just throwing their trash into his car as he drives out. He got bombarded there.

all those boxes and bags have turds in them

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ChubbyChecker posted:

all those boxes and bags have turds in them

yea and the stuff they're throwing in the car probably does too

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Someone is going on an adventure!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

wait depp has a glock and steals cars?

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Mulaney Power Move posted:

wait depp has a glock and steals cars?

You would think if you had millions of dollars you could just buy the cars. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the CP24 website has a link up to watch the trial, which appeared on an unrelated story.

I at least can't find anything about Johnny Depp stealing cars. Although apparently he had Amber Heards car stolen as a Prank for some TV show.

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

pickup truck - its her fault

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i actually smoked hash in indiana with jonny depp, or at least it looked like him and he was from california. it was at a wedding.

Sorry OP this may have been me. I am from California, and the stylists from a hair salon back home insist look exactly like him from Cry Baby. Also I love hash.

sorry no pics

Imagine i look like this, except no eye tattoo and smoking hash

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

x-posting from yospos because lol wtf

graph posted:

https://twitter.com/SlowNewsDayShow/status/1522404090491195392

dont know nothing about the trial but 10/10 i respect the hustle and technique lol

that is Some poo poo lol

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
doing rails in court gotta be the ultimate high

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
As a non-coke-user, I can't opine on this but people in the twitter thread are saying that isn't how coke works. Can any coke-users weigh in?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Butterwagon posted:

As a non-coke-user, I can't opine on this but people in the twitter thread are saying that isn't how coke works. Can any coke-users weigh in?

Paging TCC coke experts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ive found that putting the cocaine into my nose works pretty good for getting "high" but ymmv :shrug:

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
More than likely that was ket, not coke but I'm no expert

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Not a cocainer, but have been adjacent to quite a few, and it does look like she is tooting on a bullet

Cocaine bullet -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG9ouU7RJAI

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Butterwagon posted:

Not habitually but that looks exactly like a coke snort

It's the nostril touch and the eye budge after

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Crazypoops posted:

Not habitually but that looks exactly like a coke snort

It's the nostril touch and the eye budge after

Interesting. Can you also offer some expertise on crazy poops?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Skeleton Ape posted:

Interesting. Can you also offer some expertise on crazy poops?

making GBS threads the bed is pretty crazy, I'd say more crazy then not crazy at all. Depends if it was intentional or not, then it's just bed slaughter

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGWheCDobKM

I had so much trouble watching this vid. Amber Heard is human garbage. The part where she yells at her mother (who is now dead) has me ready to cry.

I hope she loses

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

raspurtin posted:

lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

raspurtin posted:

Haha holy poo poo.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
She's blowing her nose.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

she should start using heroin instead so that she wouldn't poo poo the bed

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hollismason posted:

She's blowing her nose.

She's got blow IN her nose

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i thought the prevailing sentiment was against amber heard. but now you're saying she did cocaine in the courtroom? that sounds pretty cool to me, so now i don't know what to think.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my mother told me that when she was staying in france with friends, one of her neighbors was johnny depp. she also claimed that he offered her a job as a live-in nanny. now, my mother was a ridiculous child whisperer who dedicated her life to child welfare. she also lied a lot. however, depp is absolutely the kind of guy to make that kind of offer to a stranger who was good with kids. so, possibly true?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

my mother told me that when she was staying in france with friends, one of her neighbors was johnny depp. she also claimed that he offered her a job as a live-in nanny. now, my mother was a ridiculous child whisperer who dedicated her life to child welfare. she also lied a lot. however, depp is absolutely the kind of guy to make that kind of offer to a stranger who was good with kids. so, possibly true?

Microwave, is that you?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Now do one with the Amber Heard shits the bed pic

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

not my image but somebody who is good at the computer should do that it would be funny

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

:lol:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

My first thought was Bret Michaels

Not that far off tbh, depp looks pretty haggard now

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
talk about making GBS threads the bed

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:holymoley:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Poohs Packin posted:

not my image but somebody who is good at the computer should do that it would be funny

Here's my lovely attempt at it.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

https://twitter.com/LawCrimeNetwork/status/1522652627573608450?t=wFVmO7jERWovcaMO9e5LZA&s=19

Apparently, because Heard mentioned Kate Moss, Depp's lawyers can now call her as a witness because she's now relevant to the case (and I assume had a great relationship with Depp).

This also opens up the door to ask about Heard's past relationship, where she was apparently arrested for domestic abuse.

Dirty Beluga
Apr 17, 2007

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Fun Shoe
The Facebook algorithm has decided I am deeply invested in this case and every third ad is p much YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT¡!¡!1111

Wish there was a button to tell them both to gently caress off, im only on there to see the pictures of retired family members gardens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Just straight up hands him a suitcase wtf