Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Think you can jump over this glass table?

Heh.. not bad. But watch this. *jumps 11ft into the air, crashing down rear end first shattering the table while screaming*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMgDehPBjD8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Heh.. not bad. But watch this. *jumps 11ft into the air, crashing down rear end first shattering the table while screaming*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

I had a friend in high school who was godlike at any game he touched. weird korean guy named Daniel. He invited me over to his house and we played a bunch of street fighter and guitar hero.

Anyway, the funny part about this is he lived in his basement and had a microwave and a mini fridge down there. There was a candle on top of the microwave and he saw me looking at it cuz i was like why this mf got a regular rear end candle on top of his microwave. he goes think you can extinguish the candle's flame with a punch? lol i said sure man, let's try it. It took me like 4 tries and he was like alright now watch this. He takes like a minute to set up and then he punched the poo poo out of his microwave and was gripping his fist and loving screaming and while he was doing that I had to make sure the candle didnt burn down the house lol

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The next time i saw this dude he had a chipped front tooth which he says he got when someone knocked the butt of a knife into his mouth and he asked me to write a letter vouching for him for court lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

The next time i saw this dude he had a chipped front tooth which he says he got when someone knocked the butt of a knife into his mouth and he asked me to write a letter vouching for him for court lol

I can vouch that this guy pwns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hizke posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ZERO: Snake, remember your CQC training.
SNAKE: Hrrrnh.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm gonna make this pencil... disappear. OW! gently caress!! mY PALM!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

this guy owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I'm gonna make this pencil... disappear. OW! gently caress!! mY PALM!!

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
daniel ftw

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Hizke posted:

I had a friend in high school who was godlike at any game he touched. weird korean guy named Daniel. He invited me over to his house and we played a bunch of street fighter and guitar hero.

Anyway, the funny part about this is he lived in his basement and had a microwave and a mini fridge down there. There was a candle on top of the microwave and he saw me looking at it cuz i was like why this mf got a regular rear end candle on top of his microwave. he goes think you can extinguish the candle's flame with a punch? lol i said sure man, let's try it. It took me like 4 tries and he was like alright now watch this. He takes like a minute to set up and then he punched the poo poo out of his microwave and was gripping his fist and loving screaming and while he was doing that I had to make sure the candle didnt burn down the house lol

I withdraw my other answers, Daniel is the best gamer of all time

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Daniel playing real life with a madcatz controller

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A guy in primary school would invite me over to his house a lot to play Tekken but I'd say I was busy as he was kind of weird and we both lived in the countryside so if I got a lift to his house id have to stay there a few hours. I eventually agreed to go over and play tekken tag tournament with him because he said he was really good at it and had all the unlocks so he could just copy it to a memory card for me.

I don't play fighting games so when I'd play tekken I'd just button mash or I learned a few easy moves with Hworang and I mainly liked playing in training mode and having the computer do the long combos so I could see what they look like. The first fight I won a round then he won the next two but kept saying he was rusty. Then he proceeded to perfect ko me every time and after every round he'd do like the shawshank redemption pose and growl before yelling "I have awakened"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

drat Daniel, back at it again with the self injuries

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

A guy in primary school would invite me over to his house a lot to play Tekken but I'd say I was busy as he was kind of weird and we both lived in the countryside so if I got a lift to his house id have to stay there a few hours. I eventually agreed to go over and play tekken tag tournament with him because he said he was really good at it and had all the unlocks so he could just copy it to a memory card for me.

I don't play fighting games so when I'd play tekken I'd just button mash or I learned a few easy moves with Hworang and I mainly liked playing in training mode and having the computer do the long combos so I could see what they look like. The first fight I won a round then he won the next two but kept saying he was rusty. Then he proceeded to perfect ko me every time and after every round he'd do like the shawshank redemption pose and growl before yelling "I have awakened"

lmfao hahahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a friend lent me some military sim shooter for the ps2 where you gave orders to a squad and stuff, and you generally died in one hit. i was really struggling with the opening missions because as soon as youre spotted you eat a bullet and Id never played anything like this

my brother was watching and goes "this poo poo is easy. what are you even doing?" he had never played any shooter on a ps2 much less a sim, so I said fine you do it and threw him the controller. he immediately orders his squad to wait in place (ur supposed to use them to distract/suppress etc.) walks out and perfectly headshots every enemy in the area and beelines for the objective and got a crazy 3 minute S tier time on the mission and kept complaining the entire time that I was retarded to not figure out how to play this correctly

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

a friend lent me some military sim shooter for the ps2 where you gave orders to a squad and stuff, and you generally died in one hit. i was really struggling with the opening missions because as soon as youre spotted you eat a bullet and Id never played anything like this

my brother was watching and goes "this poo poo is easy. what are you even doing?" he had never played any shooter on a ps2 much less a sim, so I said fine you do it and threw him the controller. he immediately orders his squad to wait in place (ur supposed to use them to distract/suppress etc.) walks out and perfectly headshots every enemy in the area and beelines for the objective and got a crazy 3 minute S tier time on the mission and kept complaining the entire time that I was retarded to not figure out how to play this correctly

If it was Socom Navy Seals 2 playing that poo poo online changed my life. Awesome game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Socom 2 was epic but I remember getting stuck on the dam mission which had a timer lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

Socom 2 was epic but I remember getting stuck on the dam mission which had a timer lol.

Which mission? And no need to be crass.

EDIT: Misread, disregard.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bob's brother rises

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

looking forward to the day when some poster finally reveals that he's bob's brother

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

looking forward to the day when some poster finally reveals that he's bob's brother

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bob is a recursive definition stands for “brother of Bob”. It’s just bobs all the way down

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

extremebuff posted:

How did nobody say bobs brother yet lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Which mission? And no need to be crass.

EDIT: Misread, disregard.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had only seen the movie and was about to post racer X till I realised this was probably the OG lol