Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

hey shitface. been awhile

I’ve been in places with usable public transport for 4 months so I’ve been lurking

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYOS5KvlXN8

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Midjack posted:

the dancing is cute but that birb seems like it's having a bad day otherwise if the feathers are any sign. :smith:

apparently it was previously neglected after the original owner passed away. it is in the road to being a happier birb again now. read the description in this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-IgU-tNBUE

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

I just checked my Apple Music review and two things are readily apparent. 1) I went through a breakup this year and 2) I really like the Beastie Boys when I’m not moping

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

moose... muskie?

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

:ninja:

shitface fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Dec 26, 2022

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

andrew tater

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

commuting yourself to datuary

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/arfjasonishly Idiocracy? Documentary.

https://imgur.com/bFMgRWF.mp4

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

shitface fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Sep 6, 2023

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lmao my man is frankly embarrassed you would bring him sunflower seeds

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Video Nasty posted:

shitface ilu :love:

ty but, oh, I’m not proud of that one. lovely hack job I made in 20 mins while ignoring a meeting I didn’t need to be in. normally I’d put at least some effort tracking movement and scale and masking overlaps or w/e

I really gotta git gud at davinci resolve instead of using PS too. i kinda, sorta got the basics down but I end up running up against something I’m not sure about. resolve is confusing as gently caress

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

e: and gently caress these stupid new buttons

shitface fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 1, 2023

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

ADINSX posted:

Hmmm I feel like he should be getting hit with the one

I was gonna add the one to end of the plunger, but then I realized going to the beach is a better use of time. now I’m on the way to Bondi

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Radio Paranoia posted:

i don't think those children are qualified to fly that plane

don’t worry, they’re AKSHUALLY 1000 years old

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

post hole digger posted:

in the photos app, if you go to albums > people, pets, and places, then tap people & pets and find your face, tapping on it should bring up all of the photos your phone has identified you in.

:drat:

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Agile Vector posted:

otoh there was an ice cream vending machine that used a suction hose to grab a treat and then lower it into a bin right next to it. and a vending machine with those goetze caramel cream candies

lol ios 17 tried to correct that to 'goatse'

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/nhgaleD.mp4

e: idk how to link a video properly to Imgur with the sound

shitface fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Oct 15, 2023

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

mobile ads in apps are cool + good :allears:

don't dox me

I tried to tap the "jam a skewer in your speaker, advertisers HATE it!" one to see what shitshow it suggested but it was blocked by my adblocker

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Shaggar posted:

Bogans are hard to listen to

there's a certain type of Australian, often found in the pub. 5 times louder than anyone but with no actual appreciable words being produced just an intermittent noise, like their mouths are not actually physically capable of actual speech. It really grates on me. this seems to be confined entirely to men

shitface fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 16, 2023

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

rotor posted:

thick scottish & northumbrian accents are great and i love them

I've been gone from Scotland for, oh, I think 13 years and my accent has been watered down a lot. even so, sometimes I hear myself recorded or feeding back on a call and I still think, "wtf I sound so Scottish". sometimes Scottish can sound quite lyrical, other times not so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YfRbNipdOg

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

A spooky Halloween :eyepop:

e: is this image showing up for other people? I can see it in safari but not in

shitface fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Oct 23, 2023

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

the gently caress. turned all extensions off and everything in credge and don't see it

also, think twice about publicly searching for "yospos" in DDG

shitface fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Oct 23, 2023

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

are you asking if we can see it in the quote or in NMN's original post? cause it's not in the quote

I posted a milkie but seems mp4 from Imgur doesn't show in chomium based browsers. fine in safari

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

here's a lovely gif that's 10 times the file size and half the resolution

tbh I was wondering why I didn't even get a sympathy reply for the last one I did. could still be because it was poo poo though

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Agile Vector posted:

the quality and speed that you make these is :eyepop:

thanks. they're a bit rougher rn because I'm throwing away 10+ years of accumulated knowledge from making occasional dumb gifs in photoshop for a couple of months of making occasional dumb mp4s in davinci resolve. there are definitely more animation tweening options but there's a ton of stuff I don't know how to do well or at all that I could easily pull off on PS

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

now that I'm not sure if anyone actually saw the last one due to chome fuckery I'm reposting as a jif. in response to

there's an easter egg in this one (actually, three)

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Imgur MP4s paste in with {img} tags but need {url} tags to show up (in Chome for me at least, see above)

edit: also well done ofc

that did something weird with the aspect ratio when I tried it but might have been a skill issue

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

if you google my name you get an unbelievably cool and handsome man

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

I loving hate that guy

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

mlmp

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

gif lady doesn't even get her norks out. not believable

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

same

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/pszDpf4.mp4

posting with img and url tags because idk what shows up where. it should have the original sound

shitface fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Nov 4, 2023

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

simply don’t have friends, family or colleagues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

mods pls make this the forum header like CSPAM has