Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.
I have about 2300 gold and no idea what to use it on. For Farm Supply I'm not missing anything I feel is too needed but they are: Flour Power, all cooking options, mastery tracker, quick sell/craft, savings account 2-5, orchard 2-5(I only have an inventory size of 570), cellar expansion 2-5, extra wish 1/2, star map, conversation skills 1/2 and raptor rescue. I'm currently at 84 farming/98 fishing/88 crafting and 76 exploring. What would make exploring less awful maybe? or best use of my gold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.

Tahirovic posted:

If you're voiding daily antlers from your raptors it's a good idea to buy inventory. Imo up to 250gold per 50 inv it's still a very good investment. Like you pointed out, it also allows you to increase your orchard which in turn means more stams.

The value of +50 inv starts falling of at around 6.5k inventory (whatever the exact Orchard number was), before that it's always a good investment.
Remember, this is a hoarding game.

Yeah I haven’t unlocked Whispering Creek so no raptors yet. Also what should I be doing for silver besides dumping nets into Large Island? Most of my crafting doesn’t generate much income it seems.

Edit: I JUST unlocked Whispering Creek

Xeras fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jan 24, 2023

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

I just got to Intruders Beware and need a bunch of pirate poo poo. What is my best plan for this?

Edit: my python is only level 5 and I can’t currently afford level 6

Xeras fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Jan 25, 2023

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

delfin posted:

Intruders Beware VII will want 50 Skull Coins. The Level 6 Python drops Skull Coins on the regular. Buddy's Almanac estimates the explore/drop rate for Skull Coins there as 84,912.31:1. While I feel your pain silver-wise, make your purchasing decisions wisely. ;)

(Also, I STRONGLY suggest going into the Giveaways channel and asking for Spiders to trade for Cutlasses. You can get three by pumping Lorn full of things he likes in Friendship, but you'll need at least four in the Intruders Beware chain, more if you plan on tossing one or more into the well for the needed second Rubber Duckie there, and Exchange Center is the one way to get them.)

Yeah I was thinking level 6 python is the only reasonable way to acquire them, thanks!

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

I’m at crafting 93 and it’s so slow to level. Anything I can do to push it along faster? :(

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Ok so I'm at 99/99/95/99/5 and I got bored and bought 1k large nets to chuck into Pirate's Cove and currently have 8.7b silver which is about 7b more than I have ever had at one point. Do I buckle down and get the 10b storehouse upgrade? My inventory cap is 1580. Do I upgrade some of my remaining pets like the magpie cat/husky/wild boar/hedgehog/rock to 6? I know the guide says more orchard but I have 1350 for all 3 already.

Xeras fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 21, 2023

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Barreft posted:

poo poo I don't even have the 1bill farm plot yet

I wouldn't recommend buying the 1b farm plot until the next event (assuming you aren't farming 99 by then)

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

widespread posted:

About that Honey jail bit...

More colors.

Does this quest continue? Or have significant rewards after this step?

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

widespread posted:

And I'm only on 9, because apparently 100 lemons is enough to study fuckin yellow

That said, 9 gets me 100 OJ/Lemonade/Carbon Spheres/Mushroom Paste. For 25 gold feathers/leaves.

Yeah I’m on 9 but I am worried about giving up my honey as I have done no tower stuff

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Ok I finished ATI and I’m at tower level 28 completed. I know mastery and GMing stuff is how I get more Ascension Knowledge but what else should my goals be now?

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

If anyone has spare Cat’s Meow I’m being real dumb and working on the fishing streak merit badge and would use and appreciate the heck out of these. IGN is Rattimus.

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

I am struggling with what seems like a billion requests for gold feathers. If anyone has a stockpile they don’t want I’d be very grateful. IGN Rattimus

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Referee posted:

Sent you a mailbox full, I have another 2K free if you need more.

This was perfect! I still need more for a wall in the way but I need the piece of heart so lol no concerns there

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Oh right if anyone has spare shrimp-a-plenty and sea pinchers special I would be very happy. Need to finish up Cecil and Vincent friendship. IGN Rattimus

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

bbcisdabomb posted:

I did not believe when people told me to really stock up on geckos. I should have.

This was me with unpolished jade lol. Thanks for the meals!

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Barreft posted:

I just feel awkward asking, I'd rather pay.

Blame capitalism poisoning lol

Yeah I do the same tbh. I really feel bad asking for things without having much to offer in return!

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

Honestly, if this game hasn't taught you to stockpile corn at every opportunity I don't know what you're growing.

Watermelons which are going to the temple. :negative:

Also I need 2000 Gold Leafs and I have barely 800.

Xeras fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Mar 20, 2023

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

HPanda posted:

Corn jail is a very real place, isn’t it?

And I get the distinct impression that this is just the tippy top of the iceberg of growing corn.

I thought I had escaped corn jail. I was so very wrong because now I need corn oil for boots………

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

I don’t really mind cooking but I hate getting the recipes

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

On Corn of Interest 29 and drat do I hate steel wire. My steelworks is pretty invested but I’m still always waiting on the wire. And it feels terrible wasting cider or AP on carbon spheres for wire

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

If anyone is flush with Diamonds I could use some IGN Rattimus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

NFX posted:

The card or the gem?

The card. I have lots of the gem