Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord

Quetzadilla posted:

Protip: playing Odin on Nico will cause her spell to retrigger on Odin rather than the next card you play, presumably because Odin is not "finished" "playing" until the retriggers complete.

Yeah, I didn't expect much when I played Wong/Odin on top of Nico last night but I think she ended at 64 power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

The Autobuilder is p funny, I took out Amy Chav from ShuriSauron and it replaced her with... Amy Chav

Yeah, it put her in my Wong deck too. Probably just needs a bit to get post-patch data

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
Good, great. I rolled an extra key hoping to get Ravonna as a relatively new player and got Martyr. This is why you hold for 4 keys, huh?

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
There's a comparable bundle coming up in late January if you're new enough that you won't make the Christmas bundle, though who knows how SD will change it in the next month.

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
Wong fucks. I played pretty much that deck to my first few pool 3 infinites, though I'm sure it feels worse with New Chavez. Odin makes that deck go crazy and gives you a little extra juice if Wong gets silenced or you don't draw Doom. You could probably swap him in for WQ or Armor since you don't really need to worry about anything getting destroyed.

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
Okay, but what if you gave them money to get more keys?

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord

Ninurta posted:

Neat variant that I'll never use mk 237481.

I literally opened this variant this morning lmao. It was almost cool until I looked at it long enough to realize that Rhino is a guy who dresses up like a rhino (just now).

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
Just got whammied by my second Spider Ham. Should have been content getting Corvus in 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
I like the variant but I'm assuming the first expensive gold bundle in a while is just meant to suck us dry for something better in a few weeks. Big fan of devs trying to harness fomo and doing the exact opposite by doing slimy poo poo at the same time.