Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Im intentionally setting some of my cards to the ugliest variants when i get them. Im certainly not paying for any of them in yhe store (or really anything but season passes while im still enjoying the game)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

stev posted:

Make it zero and we'll talk.

I don't know, i kind of ironically like them. They are ugly and i wont spend gold or cash on them but the few I've gotten from season pass or leveling up I've slapped in the decks.

I usually use the most garish and ugly aesthetics in multiplayer games though because it makes me laugh

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

I just grabbed Arnim Zola out of the store. Does he have good combos with cards what aren't Black Panther? I haven't gotten this Season Pass because all the cosmetics are pretty crap.

Spiderwoman can be vicious and so could devil dinosaur

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

So you are saying Colossus cant fall off a rickety bridge. Where is my immersion, snap?

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

"top chef" because i don't get it beyond knowing the tv show exists.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

I would say seeing M'Baku pop out of your deck at the end post district x is a delight. "Oh hey, you were here too?"

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

I had someone snap into wave into galactus into hobgoblin on me today. Which would have maybe worked if they didn't place the galactus and more on "bar with no name". I snapped back when he did that, proceeded to not play a card for turns five and six and easily won.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Youremother posted:

I'm googling them and the results are surprising.

Here's a few that have been venomized somewhere in the Marvel universe:

• Cloak
  • Dagger
  • Deadpool
  • Killmonger
  • Kraven
  • Nova
  • Omega Red
  • Quicksilver
  • Red Skull
  • Scorpion
  • Typhoid Mary

And here's ones that haven't:
  • America Chavez
  • Angel
  • Armor
  • Baron Mordo
  • Cosmo
  • Debrii
  • Gambit
  • Goose
  • Hell Cow
  • Juggernaut (I think?)
  • Lady Sif
  • Lockjaw
  • M'baku
  • Thor
  • Viper

A lot of the ones that haven't are from alternate covers from the Venomverse series, where everybody has a symbiote but they don't actually appear in the books as far as I can tell. A surprisingly even spread!

Didn't knull literally venomize everyone on earth or close to it? (or was it just all of NY?) I know Storm definitely did during the event and I think thor as well.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Slapping together high Evo plus the ones that Evo into - 1 things and then luke cage debrii typhoid and hazmat doesn't seem like a powerful deck but does make people retreat early right now

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Quackles posted:

Balance patch notes, in brief:

• Mojo now triggers if both locations are full (so works on Space Throne)
• Uatu 1/2 => 1/1, "at the start of the game show you the rightmost location"
• Cable 2/2 => 3/4
• Mantis 1/2 => 2/3
• Maria Hill 2/3 => 1/2, add a 2-drop to your hand (was a 1-drop or 2-drop)

Why did Uatu need a nerf?

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

He would say that either way so it's not positive or negative confirmation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

DeepDickPizza posted:

I dunno. Dropping an Infinaut in someone’s Prof X’ed lane on turn 6 is pretty fun.

Does war machine mean you don't need to have not played anything the previous turn?