Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1542152913958719488?t=YHy7QabxI08oIDOUOgnovA&s=19

Looks like a matter of time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Shrapnig posted:

Throw in Maguire for free for the hell of it.

Nobody wants the slab

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
How is anyone still agreeing to deals with this club?

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Also lol @ them trying to strongarm Frenkie de Jong into leaving millions on the table with one hand and throwing the money at players that they presumably can't even register with the other.

The whole thing just looks increasingly bizarre to me.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

whostolemyhat posted:

So Barca's strikers are now a 33 year old, a 34 year old and a former Middlesbrough player? Not only are they spending money they don't have, they're not even spending it well

Don't forget about the perpetually overrated Memphis

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Chas McGill posted:

Honestly baffled by Barca's transfer dealings. It's going to bite them so hard.

I for one am looking forward to the destruction of this iteration of FC Barcelona because gently caress whatever travesty of a club this is supposed to be.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

TheRat posted:

I didn't watch it myself, but people keep saying Martinez completely pocketed Haaland in a recent champions league game

It's true but if I remember right Haaland was just back from injury and didn't play his best. Also Edson Alvarez cut off all passing lanes to the man so that helped Martinez.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

This has got to be some sort of elaborate practical joke now, right?

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/aug/05/pep-guardiola-bernardo-silva-could-leave-manchester-city?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Posted without further comment because I don't know what the hell is going on.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

the sex ghost posted:

Laporta frantically cranking all the palancas but the money machine is just playing marching on together at full volume

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
From Frenkie de Jong to Casemiro. Truly the sign of a consistent football vision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

sticksy posted:

:rip: Ajax's entire team this window

I think this one won't happen as Ajax can't bring in a replacement at this stage. For some inexplicable reason the transfer window closed a day early in the Netherlands.