Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

that is every season tho

It’s this, you’re just paying attention now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jippa posted:

Maybe just linked because Italian, but it gets the fans excited:

-Alessandro Bastoni from inter.

Not just because he’s Italian, but because he won a title with Conte already and Inter has to sell at least one of their better players this summer because they’re broke. He’s been the one the press has been saying is going to be sold.

Milan need another striker besides Origi since Zlatan will be out probably til after the World Cup. I love Giroud but we need a younger player to get started. Haven’t seen much movement on that yet other than the Scamacca and/or Berardi (who is more of a winger anyway) crap which has been thrown around all year.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jippa posted:

Looks like Bremer is possibly coming to inter now.

Would be an upgrade over Bastoni imo. Makes me think he’s leaving for sure if it’s true.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Was the big reason they were still in the title race til the last day. Conte will get the best out of him if he can stay motivated.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Perisic or Conte?

I was talking about Perisic but really it’s both lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Don’t get too excited about investment for Conte or whatever - remember he’s on a free.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

tbp posted:

i have quite literally no idea why every club is seemingly enamored with scammaca

Plays for a team willing to sell
Probably pretty cheap compared to domestic players (excluding Milan, Inter, etc obviously)
Is 23
And yeah he’s pretty good

E: he’s also 2 meters tall or something like that.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jun 5, 2022

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Atalanta definitely need to get paid after their wet fart of a season. Smart move; I agree that he’ll end up leaving for more than they paid.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

One of the worst transfers ever surely. Inter are like £90million up on this, if he has a poo poo season then he's Chelsea's problem again

This absolutely insane transfer dealing has actually kept inter afloat for the past year. They weren’t even able to pay their wages on time while he was last playing for them. Marotta masterclass.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I expect Milan’s window to be very minimal since that takeover. Like maybe we sign a few wanataway players on loan. We already have Origi and Yacine Adli as done deals; what we really need is a backup CB and someone to play behind the striker(s). We won’t be getting Sanches most likely so I hope there’s an alternative in the works.

Really the starting 11 is pretty set other than the aforementioned trequartista. We’ll probably bomb out of the CL early again but the squad is still good enough to compete for the league title.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

tbp posted:

barcelona are taking out a mortgage on their future tv revenue to up their bid on lewandowski from 35m to 40m and still get no answer from bayern munich

Even worse I think they’re doing it just to be able to register Kessie and Christensen.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

sticksy posted:

Lots of speculation on Twitter about Barça making a big push for veteran Yermamsminge

Sloppy player on a good day tbh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Liverpool extending the contract one of their best players in decades that has led them to multiple trophies and has garnered piles of individual awards: lol Liverpool got owned what a oval office

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

sticksy posted:

Yeah, good call. I was mostly going for players off the top of my head that I’d seen play/from last 25-30 years and Souness’s heyday as a leg-breaker was before I followed football.

This does prompt another good question, however - who would be the MANAGER of the Dirtiest XI…?

Souness? Mourinho? Simeone? Blackburn under Mark Hughes? Pulis? So many options.

Di Canio

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

If this is true this sucks, he’s gonna become poo poo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

Spurs having their best transfer window since the last one. This is their year

Will make Conte whining about transfers for the next 6 months all the better.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1548931928316862465

Can't believe Mou pulled that off. Well done to the Roma staff if/when this happens. I wonder if he moved on his salary demands or if they are gonna actually meet what he requested. Surely that opens the door for Zaniolo to go somewhere.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Scamacca to west ham looks to be a done deal. I’m glad Inter or Juve didn’t get him; hope he does well.

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1550556210671325184?s=21&t=gusH9rhpvl8cbHaQ7vKvkQ

I have no idea what West ham play like but if they have a decent number ten and a decent winger on either side he should be getting double digit goals. I think of all the top strikers in Serie A he may be the most suited to the premiere league.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sharly da kettle ear, always rated him.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TheRat posted:

Yeah that's pretty much my thinking as well. Rabiot is at the very least a decently capable midfielder.

Is he

Are you sure he isn’t just poo poo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Probably bring up more children and buy one (1) player for cheap from Sassuolo, Sampdoria, Bologna or Genoa.

The player in question will play half a cup match and then be sold to another team in that list for 30 mil in a very legitimate and normal transfer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

There's enough covering for Partey going on already