Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Weka posted:

Writing a pop history book about the holodomor, calling it 'Against the Grain'

too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Weka posted:

Writing a pop history book about the holodomor, calling it 'Against the Grain'

As your editor, I beg of you to read your emails, due to the title being already taken we're forced to change it to either "I Bless the Grain in Galicia" or "All Pain No Grain", please answer quickly so we can move forward

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Tag yourself I'm the guy with the sickle shaped skull.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
IT HAPPENED

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Only reason it ended was Stalin discovered the Atkins diet

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Retromancer posted:

I’m Joe camel(?)

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
me as Zordon Lenin

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

yep

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m Joe camel(?)

I think that's a Pierogi.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

has anyone ever brought up itt that the historical record for the holodomor to have been committed with intent is...somewhat tenuous??

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

has anyone ever brought up itt that the historical record for the holodomor to have been committed with intent is...somewhat tenuous??

This is not the thread to just ask questions or whatabout

This is the thread for being awed that Stalin kept such a svelte figure despite a daily diet that would put an entire cattle fattening facility out of business

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

This is not the thread for Holodomor denial. Maybe read the thread title before posting next time???

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

all i'm saying is like, what if it was just all a whoopsie from central planning and rapid industrialization?? there are implications to that worth exploring even if there's no genocidal intent right? could this have all just been a giant misunderstanding this whole time?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

all i'm saying is like, what if it was just all a whoopsie from central planning and rapid industrialization?? there are implications to that worth exploring even if there's no genocidal intent right? could this have all just been a giant misunderstanding this whole time?

Would you say the same about the Holocaust?

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Please "Hold o' more" of your posts back from this thread.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Retromancer posted:

Please "Hold o' more" of your posts back from this thread.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mfw I need more grain

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Do the orientations of his bike cranks ever change between videos or are they purely for show?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Retromancer posted:

I am the blonde tomato

Halser posted:

me as Zordon Lenin

gently caress

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Reporting everyone who didn't say they were the glowing sphere saying "it happened"

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
reporting you for not recognising it is a close of an anime eye shining with truth-power

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
the grain in ukraine is mainly in the plains

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

crepeface posted:

reporting you for not recognising it is a close of an anime eye shining with truth-power

I don't watch anime

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Weka posted:

I don't watch anime

that's right, I sit my white rear end down and LISTEN

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

that's right, I sit my white rear end down and LISTEN

👏 say 👏 it 👏

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Weka posted:

I don't watch anime

then how did you learn about the holodomor?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
of course it happened, it was part of the larger soviet famine

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wow, that stalin sure was a greedy gus!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m Joe camel(?)

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Halser posted:

me as Zordon Lenin

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

It never ended...

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Honky Mao posted:

It never ended...

Different holodomors have come and gone, sometimes occurring concurrently. You know what they say, here today, holodomor tomorrow.