Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Xaris posted:

That's right. That's the double genocide theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

Please stop minimizing the epigenetic trauma of the Holodomor by suggesting that it is not the only instance ever of human suffering

gently caress, there was someone who did that, right? Epigenetic memory of the Holodomor.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Cuttlefush posted:

lollondomor

Lollonnomore

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

crepeface posted:

crap, how'd i miss the genocide deniel thread

Goddamn, I missed my flight
--Icarus

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Zodium posted:

they were allies. hence communazism

Can't write anti-comintern without com

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

NeatHeteroDude posted:

the holodomor. drat.

Who's calling it THE holodomor

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Going to close this and open its replacement, Thread For Somberly Shaking Your Head And Definitely Not Making Any Jokes When Someone Mentions The Holodomor

Yeah, wouldn't want to have misunderstandings.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

Now is not the time, do not politicize this tragedy.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Crazypoops posted:

Checking in to see what the Holodomor status is

It happened, my grandpa brought home proof in his Panzer.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

lol the url frame thinger is blocking the best part

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Weka posted:

Writing a pop history book about the holodomor, calling it 'Against the Grain'

too late

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Found new victims of Communism

quote:

More Than 1,100 Berlin Wall Victims – DW – 08/09/2005]The figure cited by the Working Group, which is based next to the former US-controlled Checkpoint Charlie border crossing at a Berlin Wall museum, includes deaths between the end of World War II in 1945 when the Soviets claimed control of East Germany and the fall of the Berlin Wall on November 9, 1989. The organization includes on its list East German border guards who were shot by people attempting to escape, killed by fellow soldiers, or who had committed suicide in response to orders to shoot their compatriots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

what if you died of a heart attack at the berlin wall brick factory

I guess if you carried the bricks there yourself you'd be one of those:

quote:

List of deaths at the Berlin Wall - Wikipedia]Many other travellers from East and West Germany and Czechoslovakia died immediately before, during or after passing through checkpoints in Berlin, with a published figure of 251 deaths—most were the result of cardiac arrest.[13]