Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
I've found that getting into the EU via Ireland / Denmark / Benelux is actually a viable strat since controlling neighbouring countries reduces the difficulty of controlling larger ones.

Plus, reversing Brexit is never not funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

Two questions for people who don't have chronic restartitis like me:

1: How do you get a nation to enter a federation? I'm in control of Kazakhstan, they're allied with Russia and are part of the Eurasian Union same as Russia, but I don't have the option to have Kazakhstan enter a federation when I use Decide National Policy in Kazakhstan. Both nations are able to change their diplomatic status, so I'm not sure what's up.

You have to have controlled them for 180 days before you can federate or unite nations - i.e., if you want to undo Brexit you have to wait 180 days after controlling both England and an EU nation to add England to the EU, then another 180 days if you want to merge them into an EU blob to reduce admin costs.