Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

I’m against gun violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Farm Frenzy posted:

you morons are rapidly gaslighting eachother into hating the entire show

We've entered the Opie and Anthony subreddit phase

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

They haven’t gotten obsessed with a musical freak in a while, that’s where they really shine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2HJuzjbTDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aUDI_IcLXs

These videos are hilarious watches, IMO, and of course there’s literally weeks of Feldman content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvFSrIcYXhE

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXCWcaoIp52y7LF5wZIcGG2RMpei7RhAm

listened to these @ work today, excellent recs, especially the first one

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

incredible bit

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

Still upset at how much the quality of doc martens have fallen

One of my oldest pairs has held up better than any of my newer pairs

Do they still make the "premium" ones that are made in the UK? I remember seeing a comparison between those and the cheap regular ones that were made in Cambodia or whatever and the difference in quality was huge.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

where do you get a trick noose? that'd be agreat prank

Dunno, but they're basically a harness with a wire attached to the back that you wear around your body, then a noose covering the wire you put around your neck

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

listened to a recent ep of MSSP and there was an amazing story about Luis J Gomez in it: when 9/11 happened, he put on rollerblades and rollerbladed out of new york city, along the highways, over the George Washington bridge

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

for like 6 straight hours lmao

responding firemen definitely saw him on their way in to die

might unintentionally be the greatest bit ever

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I like the new kind Nick

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s maybe the worst sequel ever produced, edged out personally for me by The Boondocks Saints 2. I’ve watched Zoolander like 50 times and only watched the sequel once, it’s not even in the same ballpark comedy wise.

Haven't seen any of these but have you seen Pet Sematary 2? It's easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

My posting enemies:
1. Bust Rodd

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

It is deeply disturbing to me how often I’ll hear Matt say something that I feel completely aligned with, like something deep & personal that I’ve never said out loud, and Matt’s the only person I’ve ever heard say the same thing, but then a minute later he’s talking about going to the chiropractor and I have to be like “wait, am I also stupid?”

You just gotta trust the shaman, dude

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Suck me, suck me very dick

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

There was a fun rumor that Justin Bieber made groupies sign a NDA before he hosed them so they can't tell everyone he has a small dick.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

I thought bieber’s NDA was because he’s a deeply conservative religious guy and wanted everyone to think he was a virgin, that’s why it was a big deal when he cheated on his girlfriend with a completely mid Brazilian waitress a few years ago

how could anyone think that a guy like biebz is not just loving constantly lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

i say swears online posted:

his jesus arc is very strange. i guess it's a good marketing decision to be seen as chaste, like korean idols

I imagine those hillsong freaks are shoveling money at him for it, and also being a child star and the consequences of that probably makes you predisposed to becoming a religious wierdo

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

kolby posted:

I swear to God I found that during the search and became a huge uhh yea dude fan for like a year. I don't believe in the carbon monoxide leak but if that's what they want to say to move past it, whatever.

Seth gives out his cell phone so I drunkenly left him a VM saying how my wife was about to have a baby and he left me an awesome VM. Totally forgot about that until now.

UYD owns, it's one of the best podcasts ever, also one of the most long running, been going for over 15 years now lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

There have been a few posts like this itt, it rules that if they just said "women gently caress dogs" at least one other person here would rightly say gross what kind of disgusting thing are you even alluding to, but adding the prefix 'white' allows you to do a free misogyny no questions asked!

Your mind is a sewer if you think bestiality is funny tbh but I'll chalk the whole thing up to just classic goons not understanding appropriate responses to social cues, then laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by

lol you got cucked by a dog

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

let's be honest, adam sucks
Wrong bithc

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

god i wish that were me

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Brigadier Sockface posted:

i thought we tryin to be supportive to the twelve step beast over here

The twelve steps of overeaters anonymous

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

I found out touch tunes has the original black eyed peas version of let's get it started but I left before it played

It is listed but grayed out on Spotify lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

tbh i would go to skankfest

It sounds fun honestly

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

I’d love to loving smash that bloke one day

wanna see a luis vs jake cage match

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

They were going to fight but Jake pussied out

Shocking

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cocaine is Abel posted:

They should have amber on, she was always fun and now we won’t have stav asking questions about her tits

Yeah she's great, sadly she lives in LA now

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Click click BOOOM

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lol at the bitch rear end nerds that can't handle bust rodds powerful posting

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Space Camp fuckup posted:

“isn’t this neat? What do you think?” lmao

if you like that you'll love this https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=273

lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

This is just the mods doing some sort of undoing/balancing out for probating spinster for making a weird horny post recently

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Coxswain Balls posted:

Is that the same guy who's now a Vegas street magician?

Yes and also the guy that fractured his penis

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Mordja posted:

I thought Dasha only dated gay men?

Strange way for Louis to come out of the closet

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

you guys probably arent smoking right

u need to rip mad bingers bro

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

Congrats to Matt and Shane for their meteoric rise to number two on the Patreon chart

I just wanna see that loving true crime podcast get owned please

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

the milk machine posted:

i listened to the curshews episode from the old pod cast and the entire andrew yang bit is gold

Come down to flurshing we're gonna burst nurts

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I still wonder what the forbidden Wario riff Adam did on the old show sometimes

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1596187967999324160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

henkman posted: