Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

the show is a lot more improved by having a structure than i would have thought lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

god drat it i was in court representing clients today and i had to stop myself from giggling because i remembered "i'm so happy that there's diarrhea in my stomach, and i'm so proud that i could eat my diarrhea"

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

it's not his best tbh

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Mordja posted:

This is everything. Rest in Power, Princess Di.

i hosed her

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

dad who worked all his life at the dick sucking factory always asking his son what kind of dicks he's sucking on

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Mordja posted:

mask off

i'm confused because i thought k-word meant jew

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Pharmaskittle posted:

yeah we got driven from forum to forum, had a guy probably die (senator drinksalot), where's our vice article with stupid little scrolling graphics

also another thread regular got addicted to meth

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

https://twitter.com/TheBuffaloNews/status/1666182956765921285?s=20

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

wow stavros's netflix special is really bad. probably not news to anyone here but man. it sucks.

e: he found his stride 3/4 of the way through after he loosened up. post retracted

goethe.cx fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 9, 2023

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

somehow i'd never seen the bong hit transplant bit before. dire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

:chloe: