Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

net work error posted:

Did you say Margaret Chode???

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

slave to my cravings posted:

Post this again in six days so bust rodd responds to it

I hope they chain probe him again

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Trillhouse posted:

holy poo poo a new Tom Meyers story lmao

???

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Coxswain Balls posted:

On Matt and Shane's show Shane talks about introducing his girlfriend to Tom when doing a show in Baltimore.

Oh okay haven't listened yet just finished X07 of TAFS with Tommy B and Tommy C (was howling @ "they call him the absolute brain laser, turbo mongoloid, ****** dick rapist" or w.e)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

I thought at first he was just doing the Wide Tory Stance but lmso. More like Dave Bolshoy on his tippy toes like a ballerina :mmmsmug:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Holding out hope for Tom Myers as a guest on TAFS

With Stav gone (for some reason he seemed to dislike him almost as much as Nick?) and the new "earnest" format it might be an easier sell?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Stav finally listened to his therapist (who helped him lose thousands of pounds over the years) and cut out the toxic people from his life

If he paid them in dollars instead maybe they would have helped him lose weight!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The_Rob posted:

I still think Stav got a new agent and their agent told him to ditch the podcast.

It's this

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

moist turtleneck posted:

theyre dumb as gently caress, and thats what makes them funny

matt constantly does the dumbest poo poo possible and all shane can do is the joe rogan nod in response to his thoughts

like when matt tried to kill the covid in his body by taking a really hot bath, and then deciding to drive to the hospital while he was having mini-blackouts

Wow that's genius, a master of comedic timing etc.

I feel like most shows now are about the stupidest people in the world so I'm not really seeing what's special about this one

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cael posted:

When I had asked someone in another thread for a good short clip of how they would get someone into Matt and Shane, they gave me this and it's what I would tell anyone to watch. Perfect capture of the genuine white trash argument from earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FmRKpBEhg

I lol'd. I can always appreciate a good story

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Definitely a planned move

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
One can't help but theorycraft since we don't yet have the whole story- but

I do agree with the other poster who said Stav's agent likely pressured him to leave the pod, probably rationalizing that any chance of mainstream success was a foregone conclusion as long as he's associated with Nick (see: racism). What's not clear is how much of the "pod's boring, don't care anymore" sentiment was genuine and how much was him just trying to ease out the door while acceding to those pressures. I think this because... Nick seems to be putting in a lot of effort and I can't guess where that motivation would come from other than spite or mania, and it feels far too cogent to be the latter.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
What the gently caress is a feed

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Whoever changes my drip iv of garbage for me is really slackin on the job!!!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ElGroucho posted:

I had been thinking to myself, "drat, maybe the fact that I've never had sex in a Wendy's dumpster with a girl who sold me all her Yugi-oh cards for oregano disguised as weed... maybe I've never really lived at all."

It’s possible he doesn’t know about this new thread and is casting mournful stares at the locked cumtown thread :ssh:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Nega Nick

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If detective sipowicz jumped off a cliff, would you do that too?? :mad:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

adam tries to not let it seep into the show, but he's a tremendous bully. don't forget the time he made that poor podcaster girl cry on the uber? or his longstanding harassment campaign against a black owned coffee shop?

I identify as Laugh-rican American

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Calling in a napalm strike on his Samsung galaxy s8

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The_Rob posted:

It’s funny because I’ve always liked Stav and he was great on the pod but I’m in the same boat. I see his posts now and I kind of cringe. I think it’s just that it seems like he’s trying to milk all the same poo poo he’s been doing for years while Adam and Nick seem to actually be attempting something different while having fun. I guess Stav just seems cynical to me.

Yeah I don't buy his excuse of "I just wanna be free to do whatever" because it's not like the podcast was holding him back in any regard. I'm sure if he wanted to do a format change or put any effort into it whatsoever the others would have gone along with it as they are doing right now.

Being able to say whatever you want and making money doing it isn't "holding you back" in any sense unless what you're after is the Tom Myers idea of fame (i.e. hosting SNL)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i want to know the bit that soder agreed they shouldnt do

Woody Allen is dating again!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Are the crowd work audience members plants?

Let's go even further- is it possible he paid for fake views on YT??

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

why does this thread talk about stav so much?

hes not even a part of the show anymore

Doesn't deserve own thread, part of TAFS "lore", etc.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

mistermojo posted:

the most interesting thing to me about the new show is Nick saying the words "I'm sorry" which sounds wrong every time I hear it

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Rorobb posted:

Pretty sure he was wearing those as a bit to make fun of stav. I was curious about the shoes thing because everything else seemed to obviously fit making fun of stav but then I went to his tik tok and it all made sense

Those are awful shoes for any person to wear.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The Dark Alliance dunking on Stav like he's the new Tom Myers is a turn I didn't see coming... let's see how this plays out :twisted:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Wizard Master posted:

I think this is disingenuous at best - I can only
imagine how draining touring would be with a constant grind of dealing with airports, lovely hotels and bad food (not to mention having to constantly be “on”). Only a jerk would begrudge him the chance to take a break and recharge

Wasn't that kind of the point of recording a ton of episodes at once in advance, to allow for the taking of breaks and recharging? And if touring is hard, why quit the easy part of your job?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

i say swears online posted:

that's already in the smithsonian

Maybe I saw it here first and am having thread amnesia but this reminded me that there's a Black Smithsonian in Chicago

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
A smart choice, the presumption being he'd simply eat $50,000+ worth of food during the meal (he's fat)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
We're here live from... The Matrix??? :wth:

Mandrel posted:

at the exponential rate they're improving in production quality this will be the best show of all time by the end of the year

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Wizard master is right

:hai:

Nice FANFIC (that is 100% correct)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

It's funny that you can theoretically lose millions by shorting something like this

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Wizard Master posted:

He has been taking some unchill shots implying stav fucks drunk fans lately

But the breakfast... :mrwhite:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I wouldn’t wipe my rear end with my friends clean towels unless they paid me so yeah. Why the gently caress would Adam do it for free??

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Ville Valo posted:

I went into a Royal Farms yesterday and there were easily dozens, if not over a hundred,10-12 yo Jewish summer camp kids. Every single one in a yarmulke with payot, screaming about slushees and candy. Nick and Adam have poisoned me and it took every fiber of my being to not die laughing.

Can you imagine if they didn’t have their own camp? Just how mercilessly these kids would be made fun of by the rest? BB camp provides the safest of safe spaces in this regard

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Mandrel posted:

Jordan is very funny bust is just gay

Her stories are better than his :shrug:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

smug n stuff posted:

Probably you all have seen this but if not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZi3y1J6Fw

I'd like to do almost a deep dive on why this is so profoundly unfunny but I don't think it's worth it. Adam copying it is extremely funny however

Like... the immigration part. Who is this for? Is this supposed to be funny? What is the entertaining aspect of this intended to be? Beyond me simply not getting it, I don't think there's anything to "get" in the first place- this is so far outside of what I have experienced and enjoyed of comedy or even humor, that I genuinely want someone to explain it to me in the simplest possible terms as to what they liked about it, why they thought it was good, etc. I feel like a robot shorting out watching this as my neurons started to unglue

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ElGroucho posted:

Can someone summarize this thing? I ain't watching all that poo poo

If you watched TAFS you already did!!! :hehe:

(I wouldn't actually recommend watching it so I'm not timestamping it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Tbf after attaining a certain circumference it becomes difficult to wipe one's rear end