Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Photex posted:

I just want to throw out there, the silent hill movie was good and deserved a real sequel with Sean Bean.

I'll always remember that movie for the amazing part where pyramid head pulls a womans skin off in one go and throws it at the main characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Dear god the dad jokes have spread :suicide:

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

Kestral posted:

Seeing him activate that chest with 130,000 runes in his inventory is terrifying

He's been one step away from dying so many times so far it's giving me anxiety.

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
BANNED!

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
165 bosses lol

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
PIZZA SWAP WOOOO!... okay what is pizza swap?

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
:darksouls:

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
:negative:

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Hug time

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Between pizza cutter, flying through walls and chumping bosses with no AI, and killing a boss by falling through the world, can this run get any crazier

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
people that don't read the descriptions on every item smh

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
I'm legit shocked that Ranni didn't win but this is the ending I wanted :getin:

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Just walk up to Radagon and stand there why didnt I think of that

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

stall for time by adding bloodstained back into the schedule

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
DAYTOOOONAAA!

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Someone please get Mareep on camera

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
(Mareep displaying a stuffed Sent) "mareep, ma-ma-reep $50! maREEEP!"

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

The 7th Guest posted:

I’m not sure AGDQ should be assumed to be on location yet, especially with winters being bad times for covid

I really do hope for the best but it seems prudent to wait until we see numbers on how many people get sick after the event and if anyone gets grievously ill then they absolutely need to go back to remote.

Tayter Swift posted:

Come on out west to California! Where the winters are mild and it doesn't snow or even rain. Ever.

yes please move to the bay area then maybe I can attend, lol

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Very sad Pokemon did not get approved for Pfizer vaccines before GDQ rip

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
I swear every single time I looked at the run info box it was on the opposite of the info I wanted to see think they could just put all that stuff on the screen at the same time instead of having it cycle back and forth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Tarnishing the best and most perfect game, Metal Gear Rising, very sad.