Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Are there any CD-i games that aren't godawful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Watching the Perfect Dark run reminds me that there is a new game called Agent 64 that is basically GoldenEye and Perfect Dark but made in 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVeEj1HTYmE

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Super Bonk has some crazy rear end powerups.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Some games you can instantly tell what system it was on. I've never heard of Bulk Slash but it screams SATURN.

If you want to feel old, read the stream chat. They didn't know what a Saturn was, were only vaguely aware of the Dreamcast, and thought the PS1 used DVDs.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I wish I had caught this run from the beginning because Kaizo Super Metroid looks BRUTAL.

Also Oats N Goats is my man.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

That stinks about Bloodstained. It's a great game and it's the only game where I've bothered to get every achievement. Those last food items... ugh.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

It's canon that they're mushroom people. Of course it's part of their head. What a stupid argument! God :mad:

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Looks like It's a Hat stream is 60fps and It's a Face is only 30fps. Weird.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Agent355 posted:

I have no problem with online runs at all, but it's clear there's some audio issues here. I'm not sure everybody can hear everybody else lol.

Yeah the audio lag and cross-talk are kind of ruining this.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Gonna donate dozens of times at minimum $5

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

:siren: THREE MILLION :siren:

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

AHH F/UGH posted:

Like a decade ago when I lived in Japan I taught English to the guy who composed the Daytona USA soundtrack. He's really goofy and speaks decent English.

Did he write the lyrics prior to learning English?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Thankfully it crashed early and it will never ever happen again.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

You can double jump on a horse? Preposterous.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Looks like this GDQ will end in third place for most money raised, just ahead of SGDQ2019 but behind AGDQ2022 and AGDQ2020.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Tayter Swift posted:

Come on out west to California! Where the winters are mild and it doesn't snow or even rain. Ever.

As a bonus we generally aren't on fire in January.

How expensive are the accommodations in Orlando compared to say San Diego?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Xerophyte posted:

I knew that some of what they were saying was deliberate misdirection by that point, so how on earth would I know that particular statement was actually truthful and not part of the con?

You mean you don't know every detail of the beta content of a N64 game from 1998??

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

the arwing being in the game has been known about for like 20 years lmao
YEAH GEEZ