Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Oreo cookies are an ingredient, you wouldn't just eat flour on its own, would you?

Well I know what this thread is like and the answer is yes. :eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Don't know if this is strawberry or brain hemoragge flavour.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I thought this was plaster of Paris and they were going to make a mold out of this pizza

Somehow seems better than all that ranch

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm a little disappointed that sauerkraut casserole, of all things, did not turn out to be a helldish worthy of the thread.

I got all excited when the name popped up, but it's literally just sausages in kraut with some onions and seasoning, the same as when I make bratwurst except for baking rather than boiling. Anyway now I'm also sad because it got me craving brats and I have none of those ingredients at the moment.

I had this all the time growing up, but with kovbasa instead.

I hated it then because I thought sauerkraut was gross but I wonder if i'd think it was just whatever now.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

My parents are doing the low carb thing and they had no crackers in the house. My mom suggested I have a provolone taco filled with liverwurst and nothing else as a snack.

I think I just had something completely different for a snack.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I knew someone in university who ordered a meatball sub with mayonnaise. Gave the clerk poo poo for looking at him weird.

I don't think it was good but he was one of those dudes who wanted to be right and in charge more than having a sub that he actually enjoyed eating.

It looked so bad and I wish I had a picture of the maranara and industrial mayo trying and failing to mix with each other.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Took me a minute to realize it was German when reading "Vegetarisch" thinking it was "vegetarian-ish"

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I recall reading a guide about carving a duck tableside where there's some etiquette thing where you can't spin the object around to get a better angle, so there's a weird technique for carving the opposite side of a duck for instance.

However I think that guy has a poo poo knife and not enough practice, but he's probably has to cut the bladder in such a way for a particular reveal.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I'm like the princess and the pea with crumbs in bed. If there's a single crumb, it drives me to madness until I manage to remove it.

Haven't had peas in bed, however.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I knew someone in university who had weird food habits, of which she made weird alternative versions of things and had weird habits that none of us could figure out at the time.

Turns out she had undiagnosed IBS and realized that not everyone had to do what she did. I wonder if these tradwifes have the same issue combined with no interest in actually learning how to cook.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I'm too lazy to look up the actual values but there's a minimum price that you can sell alcohol for in Canada. Even buying 4L of beer is expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I can't dig up a good source but I read that stevia and ragweed allergies are cross reactive. Knowing how common ragweed allergies are, it kind of sucks how much it's in stuff.