Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Fat sandwiches always suck. They just take things that are supposed to be crispy and makes them limp and moist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Who doesn’t love boiled meat with no sear?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Didn’t he eat some Nazi chocolate not knowing it had some sort of stimulant in it, or am I making that up?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

What the actual gently caress? Who is this for?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Pretty sure I reviewed this on my cereal blog in the early 2000s and it was loving gross.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Why do people insist on making videos where they are eating food on their bed? Who eats full loving meals on their bed??

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

College students

I never once ate dinner on my bed in 4 years of college. Even when I lived in a one room dorm. That’s loving disgusting.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Desert Bus posted:

How do you handle the 3am Taco craving? Set up a whole tablescape?

Your posts are contradictory because no one who eats loving tacos in bed 3am is then going to change the sheets if they spill anything so have fun sleeping in a puddle of salsa.

Do you get out of bed to procure/make the tacos and then get back into bed or do you keep tacos next to your bed??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Fully expected them to throw it down the stairs at the end.