Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Oh man, blind Ace Attorney? Godspeed. I'm so gonna be following this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Friendly PSA:

quote:

Sirens start playing over the music here. This scene starts playing once we've both attempted to use the phone in Mia's office (to see the scene with the caller from across the street), and shown Mia the receipt with her name in blood. If you show Mia the receipt before checking the office phone, then this scene instead plays as soon as you come out of Mia's office again after looking at the phone.

Pretty sure the two bold ones should be Maya.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Interesting that this guy's name got changed at least for this version. I remember on the original DS release and the Wiiware port, his name was "Uncle." Now its "Caretaker."

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

DKII posted:

Fortunately that sound effect does not appear to be in this game, at least. Something to look forward to?

Yeah, you just haven't seen it yet. Meekins is "kind" enough to not do it the very first time you see him, but as you can probably guess just looking at him, he has a sprite where he's shouting into the megaphone.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Quackles posted:

Sounds about right.

I guess this makes [redacted until game 4] Tails, and [redacted until game 5] is Shadow :v:

...Does that make Game 6 Silver...?