Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Yes? What? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

DKII posted:

I'm going to take a small break here anyway - next update will be Feb 27th.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Ugh I can't believe they show the killer in the first cutscene again, this is supposed to be a murder mystery! :mad:

I'd be interested in your take on Columbo

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I'm pretty sure that Edgeworth did it

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I've been summoned for jury duty twice. The first time, I was dismissed by the defendant's attorney without explanation. The second time, they had purposely summoned way more potential jurors than necessary. The bailiff split us into two groups and dismissed my group before the selection even started. It was really odd.

I wanna be on a jury. :(

...!
Oct 5, 2003

As the aspiring defense attorney for this case, he proooooooobably shouldn't go around flat out telling people that Edgeworth shot the guy without couching that language with "allegedly."

Just saying.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

How dare you :argh:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Dallbun posted:

"What is a man? That question is irrelevant to the case at hand!"

A miserable pile of objections.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Attorney's badge

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Sword_of_Dusk posted:

I really wish the game would properly label Manfred's text box with "von Karma". It just looks so odd seeing it say "Karma" when everyone else says the full thing.

Sure thing, Mr. of Dusk.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Quackles posted:

Well, drat it, now I want to see Phoenix Wright defending Ren from Persona 5.

Done

...!
Oct 5, 2003

D4

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

how is that even a question? when you are offered a dog, you take the dog

It's not a dog. It's a dog-shaped missile

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Say yes

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I think you know what you must do

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Show the attorney badge

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Commander Keene posted:

But who do we show it to? Larry wasn't impressed, so we need to go find someone else to bother "question".

I think you know who

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Show the attorney badge

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I think it's just the guy's name and not a reference to anything

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Dirk the Average posted:

That doesn't sound Wright. Some of the puns are on the edge of being worthy, but at least you can tell they have a lot of heart behind them.

:dadjoke:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Show the attorney badge

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Show the badge again

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Repeatedly show your attorney badge until everyone there respects your authority, even if you have to play for several hours.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Omobono posted:

DKII, you kept asking why Yogi's life got ruined. There's your answer, Hammond refused to believe his innocence and instead threw him under the bus for the sake of a technical win by making him fake massive permanent brain damage.
And who would hire/trust him afterwards.

I think Yogi couldn't fake a miraculous recovery a few years later because:
1) there are ways around double jeopardy. He could get nailed for lying in the first trial for example.
2) in Japan, prosecutors can appeal a not guilty verdict to higher courts and by its very nature Yogi's insanity plea conceded he was the one who shot Gregory.
An appeal would last about 5 seconds:
Appeal judge: will you look at this admission of facts from the perfectly sound of mind defendant. Guilty.

E: actually I'm not completely sure about point 2 there, can someone confirm it?

Yogi's life was ruined because no one showed him an attorney's badge back then

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The attorney badge will be the key evidence we need. Continuously show it.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Isn't the attorney's badge highly magnetic?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The attorney's badge shall reveal all

...!
Oct 5, 2003

These characters repeatedly saying "blood splatter" instead of "blood spatter" drives me up the loving wall! :argh:

There's no L in "spatter," goddammit! :argh::argh::argh:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

FoolyCharged posted:

5842189?! That's the ID number on our attorney's badge! Were we murdered?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Parallel parking can kiss my rear end :colbert:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The one time you forget to show your attorney badge, the judge asks if you're a detective. You know what you must do from now on. :getin:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Salisbury steak is gross as gently caress

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

actually salisbury steak is delicious,

:stonk:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

someone awful. posted:

yeah, salisbury steak is good and

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Salisbury steak is great. :colbert:

:stonk::stonk::stonk:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

serefin99 posted:

Salisbury steak may not be the best meat but it's pretty far from the worst. Wouldn't pick it over a real steak, but still pretty good.

:stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk::stonk:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

That megaphone sound is extremely soothing, actually

...!
Oct 5, 2003

That megaphone sound is pretty rad, I made it my new ringtone

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Show the attorney badge

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Show the attorney badge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

At least three times to be sure