Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Isn't quebec full of wierdos who think theyre still french but actual French people get mad of them for ruining their beautiful language like a drunk Parisian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

Big imgur dump of this stuff here, it’s hella cursed:

https://imgur.com/gallery/wgxw4Rd

The manager who is paid 300% more than the salaried employ spent three hours spying on an employee instead of doing anything just to spend another thirty minutes writing them up so I fail to see how that was a good use of company time.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Taliban are trying to modernify a bit so they don't get their poo poo punched in again and have to go into hiding for 20 years

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

koshmar posted:

Part of me wants to play this, but another part of me finds it unsettling, also strong Dark Tower vibes

https://twitter.com/TwoStarGames/status/1578747042725335040?s=20&t=qp7gk8HoMWehSxZStQmbvw

Hmmm, derivative, and arguably burkean in nature to boot.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

All I know about archeology is my best friend somehow seems to have redeveloped London's entire archeology survay system so it's marginally easier and quicker for billionaires to get permission to dig through 600 years of London history to build an underground bird sanctuary/dog grooming mansion/drag strip, because they can easily check to see if the site shares any characteristics with other sites and hence if it's actually worth protecting or not. Seemed very cool.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Humphreys posted:

I have zero problem with billionaires buried in their collapsed basements.

Same, however his job was more "how many of the 172 Roman bathhouse ruins in London do we actually need to preserve?" The answer is generally "not all of them"

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

Russia is a cursed land that's home to a cursed people who seek to spread their curse throughout the whole world.

Content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4nZDSLdIiM

Wow, that's some pretty good racism. Mods?!?!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I was under the impression granaries were fine but if it's a granos its a legal requirement to call the cops

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Ironically you'd get longer in prison for being an abortion doctor and doing an abortion in some states now than you would for being a landlord and killing twenty kids by simply fitting the electrics or gas so incompetently dangerously that the house theyre in self combusts on flicking a light switch.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Theres also the small issue that searching for shmorky likely searches his art and some of it is uh. Questionable, and might get you on a watchlist.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Man I wish I could have toilet rats, would finally stop me having to go outside to find food.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Lot of people asking questions already answered by my embarrassing "no I didn't gently caress my cat" tweet.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

got dam ive helped with hundreds of these, it was probably one of the most common procedures done at my hospital. the incompetency it would take to pull this off is astronomical. also shame on everyone else in the room that let this happen lmao.

Oh jesus christ this was INSTALLED like that??? I assumed it had dislocated from the socket and spun around. Jesus loving Christ, even non medical professionals can see that's blatantly wrong.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Intentionally didn't call it her/she bar to avoid getting sued into oblivion by the woke liberals at the hershey company. What a coward. I'd of fought the lawsuit just to stick it to em!!!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Cat with human ears just looks like a pygmy marmoset or some other species of ape.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

is there some trick to getting it on there like those horseshoe puzzles

You'd be astonished how many family arguments you can prevent at Christmas by simply keeping some bolt cutters to hand to ensure all of those sort of puzzles are solvable.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Mr beast isnt even bad its just its very artificially generated clickbait to get clicks and subs, rather than being content he makes because he likes making the content.

Its like the polar opposite of all the channels which are wholesome "i like building tables, here is a 30 minute video go me making one".

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

more falafel please posted:

All those channels are now "I built this river table with 12 gallons of TotalBoat epoxy, a Festool Domino, a 10x18 CNC, and two 3" slabs of endangered elm, sponsored by Squarespace" or "The 14 tools under $50 I wish I bought (and a Festool Domino), sponsored by Squarespace"

Theres still a few that aren't, but yeah agreed more and more are getting roped into being glorified adverts for insanely expensive kit and gadgets.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's the only reason I even know about him, and I have no idea how overpriced mediocre chain restaurant burgers and fries with a guaranteed doordash wait time even got off the ground in the first place.

Influencers and their brands are stupid powerful, there was people in the uk having punchups in lidl over the stupid "prime" energy drink logan paul and... Ksi?? Were promoting. Knives even got pulled in a couple of them although no one got stabbed. People were even scalping on ebay and on facebook market place for hundreds kf quid per bottle.

Its not even good, its caffeinated coconut water that's been diluted down with spring water. Sometimes I despair for the UK when running these grifts pays better than professional careers.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Every single one of my friends admitted to eating the wax on a babybel by accident the first time they had one. No ones parents thought it wise to explain this cheese has not one but two wrappers that need removing.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The most wholesome videogame content is inevitably speedruns. They were doing it before youtube and would be doing it anyway because they like it, and usually are fairly informative about what they're doing.

The "oh my god!!! I played a scary game made in unity and now my house is haunted!!!!!!!" Staring generic loud streamer who screams non stop for like 20 minutes at a game being badly lit is just the most tedious clickbait poo poo.

Your daughter has good understanding of youtube content, she should be president (of YouTube)

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

That's so disgusting. I'm the type of person who will basically lose it if I even crunch down on a tiny little piece of eggshell in my breakfast.

...am I the only person who has their eggs crunchy style?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Okay. The filth of Oklahoma revealed. Why I look behind basket shoe before feel? Time what of person makes slop eight

Is this a cryptic crossword clue

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Archonet posted:

The Cursed Images Thread: The filth of Oklahoma revealed.

The coward mods would be too terrified to use such a good thread title...

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I have heard a fairly compelling theory that those incredibly gross "food hack" videos where they seemingly make gross food purposely as squishily as possible get a lot ot hits becsuse theres some kind of foodplay fetish thing around it, so some are made intentionally for that, and some get hits because of it. Either way, the italian prison system has a special place for pasta defilers.

Drone_Fragger fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Mar 20, 2023

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Kind of wish these two posts had not been adjacent :barf:

It's a content mill making intentionally dumb videos to collect hate clicks/comments OP.

Two other people pointed out the same below me with better evidence.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

What.... Is the purpose of this product? Is it one of those bizare mouth shaper scams or is it a sex thing?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

DrPossum posted:

all you need is a pure soul and a smooth brain

Years of dedicated meme training is complete. My brain is completely smooth, my mind empty... It's time... I am finally ready to have the filth of Oklahoma revealed to me.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

More to the point if you're going to become a skeezy pickup artist its usually a good idea to give burger king its grease back first

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Contortionists are not to be trusted. You personally can't bend your spine 270 degrees, so how do you think they can? The answer is obvious: eldritch pacts with faceless beings beyond the void.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Busket Posket posted:

One of the Things my brain did as a child was think “what would it feel like if I grabbed a vein and just yanked? If I pulled hard enough would the whole circulatory system come schhhhlooping out?”

There's some gnarly medical literature of someone who had a blood clot that was like their entire lung, and when they pulled it out they laid it out and it was just... Their entire lung as a skeleton. Wierd stuff.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Thats the one.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

No one got rich by being a nice person, it involves exploiting people for their brains and labour all the way down.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Cowards, just crush hp caffeine pills and put them in your morning coffee to give it a lil extra kick

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Yeah alt right foods are nearly universally grifts becsuse you can convince idiots theyll own the libs even harder if they simply chug the gorilla piss protein pills (240 dollars per bottle)

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Do you people not read the signs at the till or something? Youre meant to put it all back in your trolley then go and stand by the packing area to pack it all. You're not meant to pack at the till unless you have like three items.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The real cursed thing is those shitbox houses jammed into the space like literal sardines, in a country that is the sixth largest in the world.

And yeah, that looks like an old farm or ranch house that's been modernized, and was there first. It's a similar scenario that keeps happening in the UK in green belt areas.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Genuinely probably someone doing one of thode "look im sat in sll this pasta!!!" For tik tok and not knowing how to deal with thw results because theyre a 18 year old zoomer with more internet money than sense.

Kinda like that time one of them filled their pool with orbeez and didnt know how to get rid of them so they got their friends to help him flush them for hours, till the entire sewer line for the neighbourhood was completely blocked and the city had to dig up the roads to fix it.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Cursed opinion: 76 was fine after they added NPCs if you already liked Bethesda fallout (3 and 4.)

It doesn’t excuse the launch but it’s boring to hear about how bad it sucks because it became a meme to dislike it for a horde of people who never played it.

Cursed opinion: regardless of how it is now it launched as a fairly shameless cash grab and the dev team admitted it started as a fallout 4 mod they made. It was right to earn peoples ire for the early access hijinks it pulled.

Personally I think it should of been fallout 4 dlc, and rhen added more content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Look, germans really just love examining their stools for diesease, even when they have no reason to and feel absolutely fine.