Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Swilo posted:

For anybody not familiar with reading these charts, that is a niece/uncle relationship on the top left that produced 10 children, two sons of whom both had children with the same cousin who was one of 10 siblings :gonk: There is almost certainly more to the story here but it wasn't relevant to the genetics at hand.

I didn't read one line correctly and thought two brothers had children with the same sister but that's still plenty horrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

AceClown posted:

the 4 hour body in 16 minutes??
the 5 second rule in 18 minutes??

what is this time manipulation?

He's hiding a small, portable time machine under that hat

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hate those 2 am calls where it's just an ancient voice hungrily murmuring "blood... blood..."

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Sleep paralysis has really diminishing returns in the horror department, by the third time it happened to me it was like "Oh, this again".

"Hey Frank."
Impossibly tall shadow sitting at the foot of your bed: "Yo. ...so like, aaargh or something (does jazz hands)"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

Makes me think the majority of alien lifeforms lay eggs and this is the real reason why they think humans are such freaks.

*aliens watching grainy footage of human birth* ohhh this has to be fake right? There's no way it comes right out of the--OHHHH

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

TotalLossBrain posted:

I do something similar with large rocks but I make them into sculpted buttholes

You bastard! So many bruises...

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jesus. Not only does he not have children and drives around the country to speak at school meetings, he's a convicted pedophile.

Why the gently caress are people with zero association with a school allowed to speak at meetings anyways

edit: sorry, I read the Twitter thread too hurriedly, it shifts focus to the guy this person pals around with, and he's the convicted pedophile:

https://twitter.com/HeemanFragbard/status/1524715684780982272?t=840LI8I3y-GiRGUEKW6O6w&s=19

davidspackage fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Sep 2, 2022

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Who is the convicted pedo? Do you have a link to support this?

Apologies to the piece of poo poo from the video, the Twitter thread shifts focus to the convicted pedo he pals around with, and I didn't read it carefully enough

https://twitter.com/HeemanFragbard/status/1524715684780982272?t=840LI8I3y-GiRGUEKW6O6w&s=19

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Ah, the Mr. Tollund Man competition

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

"Ridiculous superstition. Ow!" says professor, as he cuts himself on the scythe and a few drops of blood, precious blood, fall in the skeleton's mouth...

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

Most infowarrior vans are covered in rants about how the government is watching everything they do but this one is covered in eyes as if to say they're watching everything the government does.

Arbus Vanoptes

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Skeleton Ape posted:

Show us the shirt

*taps palm of hand with a cudgel* yeah, show us the shirt!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Curious what their next escalation will be, Im sure to be some combination of revulsed and angry.

I imagine like, emptying a cement mixer through the sunroof of a brand new car, or pumping insulation foam into a walk-in closet.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

An hour later on the toilet: :frogout:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Drone_Fragger posted:

The manager who is paid 300% more than the salaried employ spent three hours spying on an employee instead of doing anything just to spend another thirty minutes writing them up so I fail to see how that was a good use of company time.

Sounds like that guy needs a senior manager to keep an eye on him!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Darling it's better
Down where it's whiter
Take it from me

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

King Carnivore posted:

or his fiancé began giving him instructions to kill those who don’t understand their love

Son of Sparkle

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
God labored for six days, and on the seventh, He was fired for resting

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Show me this as you prepare to launch the nukes, I'll put my hand over yours as you press the blessed button

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

trapped mouse posted:

Not sure where to put this, this seemed like the best thread since everything involving IS is cursed.

https://twitter.com/warty_dog/status/1573801096799309825

Old logo: hey guys, my nephew is pretty good at graphic design, he can make our logo.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
This your baby? I'm sorry, I'm going to have to make a few adjustments *puts down a kitchen step ladder, climbs on top*

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

GABA ghoul posted:

Hi reddit, I recently broke an infant's neck while adjusting its spine in my practice and today I received a letter from some lawyer claiming that the parents are "suing" me now. They have also involved the police and state attorney in this. Is this legal to harass me like that? Can anything bad happen to me? I worked as a janitor in a mall before this so I'm not really "in the know" about law stuff and such.

I'm imagining a comedic action movie where the baby chiropractor tries to mollify the police coming to arrest him and unintentionally breaks their necks with ease

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oppenheimer lowering his goggles as the flash ignites the horizon, whispers under his breath "it's a boy"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
*guy furiously scribbling on his sign* Alright alright slow down!!!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Scratch Monkey posted:

It’s only ok if you’re an adult and you’re doing it with a version of yourself from another universe

Can't wait for season 2 of Loki

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

natty dreads

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

GABA ghoul posted:

In addition to the tracking you can also invalidate them remotely in case of missed tax payments, unpaid tickets, a police APB, etc.

Plus you can remotely change it "randys balls"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kramer leaves his apartment in an inconvenient shot, phases halfway into Jerry's kitchen. "I'M CLIPPIN', JERRY! I'M WALLCLIPPIN'!"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Skippy McPants posted:

The Destiny clip in the next Tweet is also a hell’ofv thing

https://twitter.com/jhoiras/status/1578502252108840960

Hahaha

"Ok, so what if someone suspended your family over a vat of acid and said 'say the n-word, or else'. I mean in that situation, wouldn't it be justified if-"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Should've grabbed the wheel and crashed Bezos into the moon, would've been a good start.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Android Apocalypse posted:

If it takes some dumb sugarcoating of seemingly toxic masculinity to get men into therapy where they can get rid of that trait, I'll let it slide.

Psychiatrist: SHOW ME YOUR CRYING FACE, MAGGOT
Me: a bloo a bloo-bloo-bloo
Psychiatrist: BULLSHIT, THAT AIN'T NO CRYING FACE, SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR (OF PROBLEMS)

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

Also pregnancy, the most cursed of all diseases.

My God. If pee is stored in the balls, then his bladder must've been full of sperm.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Stoatbringer posted:

Three Boobs for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their bras of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Boobies bounce.
One Boob to rule them all, One Tit to find them,
One Jug to bring them all, and in the bralette bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Boobies bounce.

Areolagorn: you have my breasts.
Legobaps: and you have my tits.
Gippli: and MY norks

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is supposed to be a TV show about gardening for toddlers but to me it looks like they will use human bodies as fertilizer.

Is that a dildo with a face on the sign

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Didn't realize they had cookie clicker slot machines now

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I really hope people make a sport out of discreetly blowing these out of the sky.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gerblyn posted:

“Geen Cash” is Dutch, so the Netherlands or Belgium. I’ve seen that in rail stations here in NL, never a restaurant tho.

Edit: It probably is the Netherlands, that kind of bizarre mangling of Dutch and English words into a sentence is common here.

It's in a lot of roadside gas stations around here too. Though your receipt from buying gas or something else can have a thing printed on the back that lets you use the bathroom for free.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

carrionman posted:

I had a university student ask me what it was like to live through "Y2K hysteria" last week.

Gather round, children, and I'll spin you a tale...

*thumbs through phone for screenshot of old 386 pc set to January 1st, 1900*

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

My pulse started rising when I played this, but I remembered the one that terrified me as a kid involved a soccer ball, not a frisbee. And it ends with a little smoking hand, limply falling into frame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I think someone has an avatar of just the girl's face with the flames, never realized she was napalming a kid's face :stare: