Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

This is good for bitcoin.

Content:

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

All those nasty-rear end looking dishes made with Aspic and luncheon meat/hot dogs/whatever they wanted tho throw in in the 50s or 60s always looks like the most depressing food ever.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Another curse is people on these very forums who sincerely say the forums have have gone downhill since its creation. They were obviously never around back then (I wasn't, either) or have never looked up the vile poo poo that was the norm around here. It's not perfect, obviously but I couldn't ever imagine being around during the super edgy days.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 31, 2022

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 31, 2022

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I hate that chair picture. I've been thinking about it constantly since I saw it

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

The most sickening things I've ever eaten or drunk was that bottle of sweet corn soda and some lays sweet corn chips. There is something about that artificial sweet corn flavor that just grotesque to me. It is nothing like actual sweet corn at all and I love me some corn.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Isn't the guy that had a rapist as the main hero of his novels

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x006-hS8YGk

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

The bottle/container someone spits their sunflower seed husks into is cursed as all gently caress. Nastier than chewing tobacco spit bottles somehow. I can't stand the smell of sunflower seeds because of it

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

I don’t mind eating shrimps with their tails still on. There’s flavor in them

Same but only when they are fried. I heard it's not a good idea because your body doesn't digest them so you have shrimp splinters that could embed in your digestive tract which can lead to internal hemorrhaging or septic infection. That's probably a bunch of BS, though. I'll still eat' em.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Old congealed grease like in those restaurant grease traps is nastier than anything in septic tanks. Worst thing I've ever smelled is one of those.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Isn't a lot of the goal of using non-woke stuff and all that dumb poo poo to make sure everyone knows that you are using it? Gotta own the libs publicly, right? But I have never once seen or heard anyone in real life talk about their gorilla cum pills or gun coffee or anything. People going on about their MyPillows is the closest I get. I wish I could hear one person talk about their gorilla pills than have to hear about how those pillows are comfortable again.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Apr 24, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

When I was a young'n, we had a pool table that was in a tiny little room with barely enough room to play it in. Every wall was scuffed from hitting it with the cue and there were dime-sized holes all over the Celotex in the ceiling.

It was less than ideal and I suck and still suck at pool but it still owned having one to play in the house.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

You had not heard the bathroom stall next to you close, but a few minutes after settling onto the toilet, you heard the faint moaning plea...

A hand slides from under the stall.

"Spare... a... square...?"

This could be a yokai.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

So many idiots are gonna volunteer or pay for the privilege of having their brains scrambled for Musk.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

What the loving gently caress?!

That isn't a Border Collie!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

How did banana hammocks not come up even once during all that

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

thiccabod posted:

David Cronenberg's Spider-Man reboot looking exactly as I'd expect

If this existed, it might get me to watch a super hero movie.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I used to love raisins as a young'n, but the texture of them is a hang up for me now for some reason. I prefer dried cranberries even though it's essentially the same thing.

I still love raisins in cookies and will eat a handful every now and then but I don't go out of my way for them anymore.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 11, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Cursed boomer poo poo from the Stupid Work thread:

This sounds like the highest (lowest?) level of hell.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

Let’s all just agree and move on to more cursed things.

:barf:

I would try this.

edit: In fact, I'm gonna go do it right now. Gonna lightly toast the bread, though.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Aug 17, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Whether this is fake or real, this is, without a doubt, the worst thing I've ever seen in this thread.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

No free food for the ladies. :(

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Probably only get the free food at the end if you sit through an entire service. I loving love fried catfish and hushpuppies but that ain't worth it.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

`Nemesis posted:

Has sound

https://i.imgur.com/ut9gUnG.mp4

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

This happened to me but the train was significantly further away. Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I cannot watch a lot of gross videos like pimple popping poo poo but pulling that goop out of that cow's nose I'm fine with for some reason. Glad that cow can actually breathe properly now.