Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

Grab Im Moor posted:

Idiopathic giant atonic bladder (6000 mL in volume) present for 15 years with no urinary symptoms

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650792/

link is also :nws: :nms:, obviously.

:pisstape:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

Stoatbringer posted:

Struggling with sand? Got some sand on you and can't find a way to remove it?

Problem solved!

Come on... Thats just mayo!

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

r/malelivingspace is cursed through and through

Man I really want him to get like the tiniest TV possible and just be there grooving to QVC or whatever is on TV still.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

crucifix on the wall? not cursed

more than one? eh... maybe

the entire wall? definitely

a life sized nude jesus marionette amongst them? beyond cursed

That is a Jesus inflatable sex doll.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Proof of concept home made guillotine, eh?

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

Like the inventor of the Segway riding one off a cliff? :getin:

This guy did it better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-PZ4Qy5F0Q

Nice... but my fave is still the deadly roller coaster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

MrUnderbridge posted:

BEHOLD! THE MIGHTY MONARCH! FEAR MY STING!

It would be slightly less bat poo poo crazy if he was dressed up as the Monarch for a painting