Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Ghostlight posted:

"medical intuitive"

I have a coworker who doesn’t believe any doctor who isn’t a chiropractor and gets most of his medical information from “The Medical Medium”.

I’ve known him for 20 years and I know one day I’m going to snap and tell him he’s a loving insane person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Agents are GO! posted:

No, the ACA that saved my mom's life.

Also mine.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'll contribute to meat contamination derail with some home-made cursed images:

The point of cooking meat like chicken to 160-165°F is that harmful microorganisms are killed in <1 minute. This is pasteurization. The fun thing is that you can theoretically get the same result by cooking at a lower temperature for longer.

Back in August I put some chicken thighs in my sous vide at 135°F and let it go for 2 hours.

Mmmm... perfect medium rare chicken, though I admit the texture is not something I'm used to.

Ended up putting it in a salad.

Since I'm posting in September it's evident that I didn't die from this.

Perhaps not, but you deserved to.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

RandolphCarter posted:

I live north of Tampa, walked my dog about an hour ago and one of my neighbors was doing this.

Did this with a Dolphins flag in St. Petersburg this afternoon.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Frank Frank posted:

Tua Tagavailoa went to school in Alabama on purpose

Actually his abusive father made him. He wanted to go to USC.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Murdstone posted:

He keeps making those lovely Jurassic World movies gently caress that guy.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Mister Speaker posted:

turn on your monitor

I hope that every time someone posts this it makes one single person laugh like this did for me.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The curse is coming from inside the thread!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Emily Spinach posted:

The TikTok is definitely cursed but newborns sleep a lot. Like after my first was born I was definitely browsing the forums before the nurse would even let me get out of bed after the epidural wore off.

Did you actually watch the video though cause uhhhh…

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
There is a Jolibee right across the street from me. I’ve been there one time, it was packed, and I found the food incredibly underwhelming.

I imagine it’s because of my ruined American pallet not being able to appreciate it rather than a failing on Jolibee’s part.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

The flared base is supposed to stay OUTSIDE.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Dick Fontaine posted:

Ain’t no roach gonna ask to speak to your manager.

:amen:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Sink chat is super cursed

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Grey Cat posted:

Doesn't florida also have some of the highest amount of lead pipes in america still?

To quote the submarine CEO dude: Safety is waste!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

rapsnacks have been around

Rick Ross has a “Lemon Pepper Sweet Chili” flavor that tastes like a glass of sweet iced tea with lemon.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bad Taste is a cool movie to watch.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Mickey isn’t sweating profusely or being shoved out of the way by a boomer in their rascal scooter so I’d say that image is not accurate.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It ain’t worth $150k but it looks sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Couldn’t see it from squinting but the thumbnail did it