Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Watch the discontinuation of the choco taco be the spark that ignites revolution in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

what if your bed is always messy because you keep loving 10/10 stacys or whatever they call women now

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

which one of them requested that the doll have larger breasts

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Why would northernlion curse someone like this

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Wasn't there a bunch of DS9 episodes where odo was so addicted to getting into the shapeshifter fuckpond that he didn't care about anything / anyone else?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I have one of these somewhere in my mom's house. They sell tchotchkes like this off I-95 in florida.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

should get the lesion in that jello checked out

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

This gif has always been subtly funnier for me because the wedding ring implies she's doing this to a very frustrated husband/wife

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

close your eyes and picture jordan peterson with that gif unmuted

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

muscles like this! posted:

Kind of weird that they left everyone's head the same except for the baby and Patrick Warburton.

I legit thought that was quentin tarantino

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

At my previous job my group was based in Houston and I lived in NYC. My boss and coworkers spent a great deal of time and effort trying to get me to move to Houston and one of their primary benefits was I wouldn't have to take the train or walk anymore. They couldn't fathom why I would want to live like that.

From my discussions with them they were deeply individualistic and hated the idea of sharing their space with anyone else. I was told multiple times that they would rather sit in Houston's garbage traffic than walk or take public transit just because they preferred to not be near anyone else.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

additional blue checkmarks for every toddler your cybertruck mows down in FSD

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

wanna see a person like this lower themselves into nair like the terminator

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I dont see horny so I'll pick confused

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I can practically smell the urine and soggy pizza.

You should really open a window

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://twitter.com/A_Guster_Buster/status/1608275652163010564

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

reagans true vision for trickle down economics

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

mind the walrus posted:

WE GET IT KFC YOU HAVE 'YOUNG' AND 'HIP' PEOPLE DOING 'IRONIC' CONTENT PLEASE MAKE THE CHICKEN NOT TASTE LIKE rear end I SWEAR EVERY KFC I'VE BEEN IN IS DIRTIER THAN YOUR AVERAGE HARDEES

They got rid of the potato wedges. They are beyond redemption.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

just grab a spoon and tuck in like its a bowl of oatmeal

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Blue Moonlight posted:

I had a friend who refused to see the rest of the LOTR films expressly because they left Tom Bombadil out of FOTR.

I do not know if, for him, this is the best possible news or the worst possible news.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Real jewish delis always have the Dr. Browns Cel-Ray celery flavored soda. If they don't have either that or the black and white cookie, just walk out.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DynOlXtlYTs

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Armitag3 posted:

didn't want to let this one slide

well how do you eat an onion?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Do the australian kmarts also have a little caesars built into them or do they have some weird australian equivalent instead?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

it's more of a knifecrime archipelago

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Connecticut plates.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Next to each toilet is a traditional german "Scheissemikroskop" for further analysis.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I think this is from the ABCs of death? A neat concept but some of the vignettes go a little too far.

This one also came from the same series:

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVPW6x-u52U

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

carrionman posted:

No poo poo, for whatever reason I was thinking about this last night.

I remember super goddamn annoying furries everywhere, then they seemed to chill out and the worst of them became bronies.

Now they seem to be gone and it's like, where did they go? Those sorts of broken brains don't mend so what did they move on to?

They became twitter white supremacists

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Valko posted:

Content:

I hated these things in elden ring

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Unperson_47 posted:

This could be a yokai.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

What's really distressing is the fact that a market for this content exists. I can't imagine what kind of broken person would spend time or money watching a person who has zero interest in them regurgitate memes. Literally buying and eating a big mac is a better way to spend your money and get a dopamine hit.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Waffle! posted:

You can still be an artist in the age of AI. Just draw over that procedurally generated poo poo and take it. What's a robot gonna do about it, sue you?

gene simmons' talentless son is probably salivating at this revelation

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

No one cared who I was until I put on the 'mm ice cream so good'

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

codo27 posted:

Working in the Alberta oil sands, where everyone makes a loving fortune, you get a lot of these dudes. They caught this one and dared a guy to eat it for $100. Reminder, everyone makes stupid money. Guy did it

Do they still have a tim hortons at firebag

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://i.imgur.com/rGwsZs1.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I just hang my headphones on the steam pipe running through my room like everyone else