Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
How good is the Costco delivery from their website? I was thinking of buying a membership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

So I'm going to get a membership to Costco since they do delivery, but I can't decide between just the 60 dollar regular or 120 dollar one. I mean I'm not going to use it for travel so I don't really see the point of getting the executive.

I'll save more than 60 bucks on protein shakes and it seems like delivery is free?

Is that right?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

FCKGW posted:

Delivery is "free" but their online prices are higher to compensate. For example the Protein Plus shakes on the website are around $9 cheaper in store I think.

Most everything I've ordered from them online has been delivered via UPS.

If you go executive you'll need to spend roughly $3k per year to make the difference worth it.

Thanks, I'll probably just go with the base membership then because I'm not going to spend 3K a year.

Good to know its that much cheaper in the stores because maybe I can get a ride to one of the stores.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

Heads up to anyone who drinks Premier Protein or a long list of other things! The list keeps getting expanded too.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-301603639.html

Huh thanks for the heads up. I didn't even realize this. Guess I'll stick to Boost.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Are they still doing the recall on the protein shakes because I may get a membership to costco to get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Hey anyone have any review on the Costco brand knife sets?