Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

thanks for your insights.

we found the Kirkland diapers p good, but the Huggies (with two g's) Plus(TM) to be even better at preventing overnight blowouts and such

Agreed, Huggies were better for smol baby butts, we used those and then switched to the Kirkland diapers somewhere around 6 months when nighttime poops became less frequent. Love the Kirkland wipes, their formula is great too and a fuckin' steal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

Omw there myself to return some Japanese sponge cake that was really disappointing. My husband and I have been really into the Zoa energy drinks, and I'm sure the Premier Protein Shakes are no secret to this thread but another case of those is definitely going in my cart. Ohhhh, and the Fit PB, the powdered peanut butter stuff, is really good for mixing into smoothies. I'm going to grab the vanilla ice cream mentioned above and get back on my peanut butter banana "smoothie" (it's a milkshake, I know) game.

I'm a little sad no trip will compare to the one I made last month. Had my annual reward coupon that completely paid for my cart of groceries, found a crazy cheap set of chairs and a side table for a space in our living room I've been wanting to fill out, and then the cashier handed me $150 in cash for the balance on the reward coupon I didn't spend. Oh, Costco :allears:

watchoutitsabear fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 22, 2023

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

pentyne posted:

is it the castella cake, the one with the box where they are shown cut into rectangle, yellow cake with a brown top?

Those Asian baked desserts are either amazing or terrible, there is no in between, I'm really hesitant to buy any of them unless it's on sale or just looks amazing.

Yes, that's the one! The return policy helps a lot but you're right, I've never tried one that wasn't just okay, it's only the top and bottom of the spectrum. Definitely pass on these.

Edit: My Costco (Colorado) didn't have the vanilla ice cream but they DO have the Island Way sorbet cups in little fruit shells and those things RULE.

watchoutitsabear fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Apr 22, 2023

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Costco stopped selling PBFit peanut butter powder. I used it every day in my breakfast smoothies :negative:

Absolutely devastated by this, I use this stuff every night in my peanut butter banana bedtime smoothie. It blends so much better!

E:

silicone thrills posted:

I remember someone mentioned they thought pbfit powder was going away: i think they just changed the packaging. I saw it today and it was in a bag instead of a jar.

!!!! I'll have to go back!

watchoutitsabear fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 13, 2024

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

Has this thread already talked about how delicious the pink Kirkland brand bottled coconut water in the refrigerated section is? I always get the boxed stuff as a lil' hangover treat but my husband got the pink juice yesterday and I'm freaking out about how good it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watchoutitsabear
Sep 8, 2011

I love Costco but today an employee confirmed they have stopped carrying the powdered PB and I'm also currently on hour 3 of waiting for my car to be finished at a scheduled seasonal tire rotation. Feels bad when your lover betrays you like this.

I really am curious how the tire center is managed because they always seem behind and deeply stressed.