Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

This brand Nasoya is also quite good, very similar to Jongga (the one with two "g"s) but sold in smaller jars that I have not seen at Costco. Apologies if non-Costco product discussion is forbidden

dude shut the gently caress up about kimchi!!!

dang!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They had these $6,000 Shenzhen future massage chairs last time I went but this lady was next to them and it seemed like an external vendor inside costco kind of deals.

I didn't try the chair.

I did get full on samples tho.

One complaint i have is that costco was the only place with a decent price on horizon brand organic cow milk boxes for children but they stopped stocking the just milk type and now have three different types of chocolate milk milk box sku next to where the white milk should be and it's dumb.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The line for gas at costco is not worth the savings.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah, i'm just gonna keep shoplifting.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it's hard to count how many items you got if you're juggling

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the michelin wiper blades did not fit my prius. gently caress you michelin wiper blades from costco. get snapped in half bitch

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bob dobbs is dead posted:

wrong honorific register. insults and death threats deffo go in 반말, which i guess the autotranslate caught for most of it but eh

핫도그값 올리면 죽어버릴거야

smugworth, you knucklehead

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my good friend used to date the heiress to the premio sausage fortune

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Tokelau All Star posted:

I've been going with this embarrassing MusclePharm Combat Energy garbage that tastes pretty bad, but it's the cheapest, it has 300 mg caffeine per can, and I don't have the will to make coffee with all the poo poo I have to do in the morning before I even go to work.

that's one of the worst brand names i've ever heard

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

CaptainSarcastic posted:

In high school I would walk to my preferred 7-11 (there were two within a couple blocks of my school) and get a burrito and Big Gulp for 99 cents, which left me enough money to buy a pack of cigarettes. This was more like the mid-1980s, though.

The cash machine is blue and green
For a hundred in twenties and a small service fee
I could spend three dollars and sixty-three cents
On Diet Coca-Cola and unlit cigarettes

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
got water, 3 pack of organic milk for the kids & eggs, but they didn't have that sack of individually packaged 90 calorie protein isolate powders & it's gonna gently caress up my routine.

i can't do whey protein in water, need milk based things in milk but it adds too much calories. got used to the weird orange mango isolate and now they don't have it. :(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chinatown posted:

almond milk bruv

i already take poo poo for the protein powder. if i buy almond milk my wife will kick my rear end. need a secret basement fridge

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
BJ's is total false advertising FYI.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Zero VGS posted:

I was waiting for you to offer it up, if anything that's your fault.

Hundred bucks.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
finding the books at church to be a little questionable tbh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

StormDrain posted:

Hey everybody it's Vince here to the Shamwow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zrm9tXifok

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Fitzy Fitz posted:

And where do they keep the kimchi? That's another thing I haven't seen.

It's in the refrigerated standing shelves. There's like the cheeses, the deli meats, your perogies, then the kimchi. Somewhere around there.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Kirkland brand is the exact same poo poo as the brand name. It's made by the same manufacturers. It's called a private label. All stores do this.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bird with big dick posted:

Picked this up yesterday figured I’d use it until the kids outgrow in and then return it because I don’t like it.

Looks lightweight and breezy to set up.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Not always. A lot of the non alcoholic beverages are made by private label manufacturers that don't make the brand name product. I work in the beverage industry and honestly have found most of the non alcoholic beverages under the Kirkland brand to be kinda crappy.

I also used to work with the people who developed some of the alcohol, some of them are also not the same as the name brand. The spiced rum is one.

Good to know. I've only sold activity kits (chalk) to Costco.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you need to see a doctor

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I really like Stance brand socks.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There's precisely one hot girl that works at Costco and I just saw her at Planet Fitness, the Judgement Free Zone. Oh man. This is what it's like when worlds collide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

sieve jorbs posted:

It's amazing how loving slow so many people are when getting gas. I'm routinely in and out before the person who was already filling up takes the nozzle out.

I once got stuck behind some lunatic who wiped every single thing they touched with individual wipes.

Open the car: wipe the inside handle first
Pull out your membership card: wipe it
Scan your card: wipe it
Open your gas door: wipe the gas cap
etc etc

Absolutely unhinged and outright heretical behavior at the font.

That person is begging to be hosed with. It would be very easy.