Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like to get the rotisserie chicken, because I like to know my food suffered greatly before eating it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I asked for a refill on the hot dog instead of a the soda. They said no. Complete bullshit.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zero VGS posted:

Oh that could be, maybe my brain sees an uncooked pizza in a box and defaults to "frozen pizza" because I've never seen just a refrigerated pizza sold outside Costco.

I could only see them putting parmesan shreds on top of the chicken bakes while I was waiting today, I saw no pizza assembly.

:confused: Walmart and basically every grocery store in my area has just their store branded refrigerated take and bake pizza around the bakery areas.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The best pizza strategy, is just to buy a frozen Jack's pizza (or some other frozen pizza I guess). Cook it just like normal, but before putting it in the oven, you top it with fresh cheese and pepperoni / other toppings.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dude really wanted his raw onions I guess.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hello, this is Chef John from food wishes dot cum with Cayenne Pepper Casserole.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

numberoneposter posted:

Costco run tonight. Need diapers and kimchi.

Protip. If you skip the Kimchi you could skip the diapers!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Soul Dentist posted:

Just return the cooler everytime you go back and get a new one to fill up

Then you've just remembered to bring the cooler...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dick Fontaine posted:

Has anyone tried this?

I am intrigued but also somewhat horrified by the concept of plant based sparkles

Probably just colored corn syrup...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

PokeJoe posted:

Casey's pizza is diarrhea city

That's why it's good. You can eat it and not worry about gaining any weight cause it's going right back out.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

pencilhands posted:

“Help doctor I fart too much”

What are they gonna say

Maybe they will give you a fecal transplant and right your rear end in a top hat with someone else's poo poo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fun fact if you buy fancy toilet paper, you are quite literally flushing money down the toilet. Cheap stuff will get most of the poo poo off your anus just the same.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

EVG posted:

Guess I’m returning this bag of strawberries. I didn’t even know fruit could catch hepatitis.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/frozen-organic-strawberries-recalled-link-hepatitis-outbreak/story?id=97962769

I imagine it would be quite shocking to see some of the farms and factories that pay slave wages to people packing our mass produced food. The pork industry often gets nailed with sanitzation stories, but the fruits and veggie factories seem to get ignored...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I really like how the Awful App cut off this thread title because it would totally be true if Costco sold it!

This is the problem with Costco, I just need a little bit of crack to get by. I don't need a whole box!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

A chest freezer for two people seemed unnecessary and then I found a vertical freezer the size of a dorm fridge and now I have a freezer.

I dunno, I try to only murder 1 person at a time.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Orvin posted:

The solution to that is to have a chest freezer for each type of item. So one for frozen pizza, one for frozen chicken, one for ice cream bars, etc.

And a label maker.

That's still not the solution though cause you still are pulling the new pizzas off the top or taking all of them out to get to the older frozen pizza at the bottom?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"Hey babe, want to share my Costco membership card?"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Rotisserie chicken is a waste. Just buy a whole chicken, spatchcock it and throw it in the air fryer. It's easy as poo poo.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You can't walk around the store eating a hotdog or a pizza?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Saucer Hovers posted:

its like church because

a) you dont want to go but circumstance demands it
b) youre gonna be in there at least an hour
c) cognitive dissonance created by hating the congregation while being a congregant
d) cracker samples adjacent to cheap wine
e) expected to give money just to be there

help me out here theres got to be so many more

They have sample platters of food and drinks available.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tiny Timbs posted:

baby poo poo all over my new costco lounge outfit

Time to return it, "This outfit looked like a toilet to my bastard kid"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zero VGS posted:

I think vacuums are probably the 90 day policy, but anyway it was my mom who said Shark has sucked and she has like 20,000 hours of vacuuming experience over several hundred models, not joking.

But that is what it's supposed to do :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Flip item around 15 times to get the dirty glass barcode lasers to scan my tuna packet.

It scans. Place in bag.

*place in bag*

Unexpected item. Remove item.

*remove, wait for it to register that you removed it, replace item*

Unexpected item. Remove item.

*repeat*

Employee notified. Blinking light starts.

Wait a few minutes for someone to get to you because they are scanning their card to bypass some other bullshit going on with someone else.

:corsair: yeah yeah yeah

At least my Walmart's don't even seem to check the weight or give a gently caress what you put in the bag, or if you just put the bags in your cart as you go. It's pretty nice. I prefer self checkout though, minimal awkward interaction where the cashier and myself both pretend to care about each other... Just need the attendant for the alcohol I'm probably buying, nice and quick.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wendigee posted:

... Shop lifters? There's a line at the exit where you show your receipt lol

Gonna tuck 25 lbs of kimchi in your pants?

Sure why not? What is a line going to do? Especially if you don't even have a membership?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

halokiller posted:

will say don't eat the entire wagyu portion that costco sells in one sitting like I did. it was only 1 lb, but was incredibly rich and fattening that I felt like complete poo poo afterwards

It's a good meal if you feel a little lovely after eating it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You could spend $100 on 1 steak. Or buy a package of steaks with beer and / or whiskey. Choice seems clear.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SgtScruffy posted:

Just went to Costco. One of the pressure sensors in my tires has been loving up, so I dropped my car off at the tire center while I shopped. They'd fixed it about an hour later as I shopped. I turned on my car, and the check engine light was now on. I went back and asked them about it and if they could look at it because it wasn't on before, and they said "huh, we didnt see the check engine light, and we cant look up the codes. Sorry, cant do anything about it".

So that sucks.

You can get a bluetooth code reader for like $20 and just get an app for your phone to read codes. I leave mine plugged in all the time, It's pretty nice knowing what the check engine light error is when they come on. Have to be careful on the apps, some of them are bullshit and want you to pay to clear the codes... (I use Car Scanner now & have used Torque lite in the past).

I drive an older 150k+ mile car so it throws codes sometimes...

Well page snipe for the church.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seth Pecksniff posted:

THE ONIONS HAVE RETURNED :neckbeard:

Put the onions on the pizza.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bum the Sad posted:

Last time that happened to me the clerk followed me out to my car and beat the poo poo out of me.

Well at least you were at the Costco and easy access to toilet paper.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Probably good for another year if you didn't make a habit of leaving the jar roasting in the sun.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

do they sell coffins at costco?

They even come with a refill.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Be faster so there's no line :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

At least the republican Costco will let you carry your firearm in the store without getting upset.

If you're white at least.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zero VGS posted:

Costco provided a quality LOL today in the form of the frozen mango chunks. They were all frozen together into a big slab so my boyfriend started slamming the bag into the counter to break them all up for a smoothie. Then as he attained maximum super slam the side of the bag came apart at the seam, blasting mango across the entire kitchen and living room. We rinsed them in a colander and put them in ziplocks so no loss, but I could hear from across the house what had happened.

Funny enough they make a perfectly good-tasting smoothie.

You know what I think the Costco weird food court mango smoothie uses? They might be sulfured mango like some dried varieties?

They probably use mangos that were not good enough for their frozen mangos for the food court mango smoothies. Or they use fresh produce mangos that nobody has bought and are on their way to being rotten.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

if it were MY WIFE id drag that patio lounger into the restroom help make the whole arrangement more comfortable for the old soldier

Plus he might tip your wife more money if he's comfortable.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's a free refill, but they didn't specify you couldn't just get a free refill of onions.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Costco, introduces new food options every month. None ever can compete with $1.50 wiener.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dick Fontaine posted:

what would be a good theme for the kinda place that would serve a 20” hot dog for two? tom of finland? has anyone licensed that for a dog joint yet?

Quad Dogs for "Two". You put the Two in quotes cause you know most of your customers are going to eat the whole wiener themselves.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I thought quad dog is when you take two hot dogs put them into two chicken bakes then you take another chicken bake put two hot dogs in it then you get a pizza and roll that all up together and then you can cut it and make pinwheels out of it

That's just a full on gangbang dawg.

What an unfortunate page snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Is the Boardwalk place the combo slice

No but every time you go around GO you get a free refill.